• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Other/Multiple Enneatypes] 794 with an unhealthy 9.

VILLANELLE

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Usually when I'm upset about something, I mostly just want to be understood instead of people questioning my feelings or telling me what I should do. Hope it gets better for you.

Thanks. I hope things get better for you too.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
I apologize for snapping at you, I do appreciate your responses; I know a solution won't appear out of thin air but I'm just tired of this why, why why from people. It's just difficult, that's why, like I said before. Money, insurance, etc. It's a lot. :thumbdown:

Well, I don't know anything about you so the only thing I can do is start with a few "why" questions. Not to mention that unlike the most here I am not from English speaking country. :)

VILLANELLE

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Well, I don't know anything about you so the only thing I can do is start with a few "why" questions. Not to mention that unlike the most here I am not from English speaking country. :)

My mistake. There's just a lot of stigma around mental health and my family isn't very supportive when I try and open up. They just ignore me. So I feel stuck.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
My mistake. There's just a lot of stigma around mental health and my family isn't very supportive when I try and open up. They just ignore me. So I feel stuck.

Regarding professional diagnosis and similar stuff I can't help you. I can only only listen and give a few vague down to Earth advices. :)

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Some people said they doubted the 8 in my tritype, and now I'm beginning to see what they mean. I chose 8 for my gut fix because I expressed my anger , and felt as though the world was a man eats man world. But now I think 9 could potentially be my gut fix. I initially care and strive for a lot, but if things are dragging me down for too long, I turn become like an apathetic 9. Well I could have 1 fix, but I will try on 9 for now. I know 6s integrate into 9, but I also feel like my 9 tendencies are not healthy.

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Can you really just have one type in your enneagram unhealthy and all the other healthy? hmmmmmmmmm :thinking:

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
IDK, I'm just guessing.

I think it doesn't really work that way. If you're unhealthy it's mostly your core type that influences you, so if you are a core 7 and unhealthy, you'd behave like an unhealthy 7 and all the other types in your tritype would sort of just screw up along the way.

VILLANELLE

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I think it doesn't really work that way. If you're unhealthy it's mostly your core type that influences you, so if you are a core 7 and unhealthy, you'd behave like an unhealthy 7 and all the other types in your tritype would sort of just screw up along the way.

Ok well I said 'I think" in my post about my tritype, sooooo.

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Ok well I said 'I think" in my post about my tritype, sooooo.

You say you don't really care about anything, that's a sign of depression not e9. Depression can mean a lot of things but can also mask other mental health issues... I'd suggest goig deeper into why you feel so uninterested and apathetic, what caused you feeling like this and what can be done to change it. Maybe consider a therapy if it's really a long term issue.

VILLANELLE

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
You say you don't really care about anything, that's a sign of depression not e9. Depression can mean a lot of things but can also mask other mental health issues... I'd suggest goig deeper into why you feel so uninterested and apathetic, what caused you feeling like this and what can be done to change it. Maybe consider a therapy if it's really a long term issue.

I realize it's not just a thing of e9, I was just doing some thinking and I posted. Frankly I could have my tritype mixed up, I don't know. I'm just going thru life, man.

Gone

I realize it's not just a thing of e9, I was just doing some thinking and I posted. Frankly I could have my tritype mixed up, I don't know. I'm just going thru life, man.

Who doesn't. :hug:
Tell me something that excites you.