• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Type 9] hm

Numbly Aware

I wanna fcken feel right
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
How do 9w8s or 9w1s view 1w9s?

Last edited:

Numbly Aware

I wanna fcken feel right
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I think I may have had a few encounters with 9w1.....but he was ESFP and another ENTJ, really liked them both........ what makes an INFJ 9w1 different from an ESFP?? instinctual variants?? wait what? what can that be?
My dad is an ENTP 9w8 and he does things that get on my nerves, even though we do get along... what makes an 9w1 different from a 9w8? :doh: :rly???:

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I think I may have had a few encounters with 9w1.....but he was ESFP and another ENTJ, really liked them both........ what makes an INFJ 9w1 different from an ESFP?? instinctual variants?? wait what? what can that be?
My dad is an ENTP 9w8 and he does things that get on my nerves, even though we do get along... what makes an 9w1 different from a 9w8? :doh: :rly???:

9w8 is different in the sense of that it is more grounded and that they act on their temper a little more than a 9w1 would. the w1 makes them more idealistic and anger comes more from a moral code than an interference of territory sort of thing, if that makes any sense.

Any 9w8's are welcome to chime in of course.

Numbly Aware

I wanna fcken feel right
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Interesting...

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
My best friend is a 1w9. So, I mean, it works.

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
[MENTION=4515]wolfy[/MENTION] and [MENTION=16382]Ene[/MENTION] are 9w8, maybe they can help

Lady Lazarus

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
She has always been much stronger than myself and at that someone I think of as exemplifying what it means to be a beautiful person. As such it's incomprehensible to me that I am only a permutation on her.

Numbly Aware

I wanna fcken feel right
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
She has always been much stronger than myself and at that someone I think of as exemplifying what it means to be a beautiful person. As such it's incomprehensible to me that I am only a permutation on her.
The most beautiful expression I have ever read in my life.

Froody Blue Gem

Necromancing Scapelamb
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm not a core 9 but have a strong 9w1 fix. I think 1w9s can be cool. Both 9w1s and 1w9s hold anger in so I identify with this. There is one 1w9 who I consider to be one of my best internet friends, an INTJ. I do like how honest they are, it's very refreshing. Their belief systems can be admiral if they align with mine.

I have a weak 1 wing myself with that fix so with that being said, I am pretty different from them. Definitely they stick to their guns more than I do. There was one who I interacted with in the past who would condemn people for going against their morals and I felt they went to extremes with this. This was only one person though and I would say it's usually 1s with a 2 wing that take this to a further level.