• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Type 5] Third place in tritype: 4w5 or 3w4?

Zeego

Mind Wanderer
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
For a long time I've assumed that my heart center is 4w5 because my head center and lead type is 5w4, but recently I did a tritype test and came out as 5w4 - 9w1 - 3w4. I identify with some aspects of 3, such as the desire to achieve goals and be recognized, but I don't identify with other aspects, such as the vanity, self-promotion, and industriousness. I feel like I identify more with 4's desire to have a unique identity. How would I go about figuring out which one is the third place in my tritype?

KitchenFly

Perhaps the third placing is related to action.

What action actions you take and the second placing maybe related to agenda the focusing of you agenda in selfs own attitude and expression.

Zeego

Mind Wanderer
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Thanks for the advice [MENTION=24144]KitchenFly[/MENTION], but I'm not sure I follow what you mean. Could you please elaborate?

KitchenFly

I was just trying to point out what I observe and that is there seems to be three different per posers behind the three expressions and what I see in others as I think about then they are expressing the phase of self that is Tri type energy is that it seems (Tri type energy) it seems to be related to three different aspect of a persons focused attention and within that there seems to be three per poses each lead by an energy per pose or of per pose, and the third Tri type energy seems to be related to action.

So in picking your own third tritype energy perhaps you may like to think about the three differences in the phycology underlying the wants and needs and aspirations within your self while in tritype mode.

It's like a 1 2 3, 1 2 3, flow in what ever order between the three energies as the self makes its persuasive pitch ignored to influence an other via personal opinion.

Is the 9w1 energy more linked to agenda or action it it is the second energy it will be more about focusing on agenda related subject matter within your conversation put forward. If it is the third energy it will be more about the evaluation perspective pertaining to action. What action took place what action to take, what action the self thinks feels or be leaves is appropriate fitting correct or is appropriate or what ever, the point is the sub conches flow underlying the focused energy being expressed relates to action.

That my opinion.

My third Tritype energy is 5w6, can you see how I am taking a somewhat 5w6 approach to identifying the action.

The agenda focus by me, within my topic response to your post is about the actualising of self. 4w5 is my second tritype energy.

The "conches" self, "the me" ,looking out with a with a focus of concern or of interest is my 9w1 energy my first tritype energy.

So between the three part of attention: -conches focus, -agenda interest, and -action interest. My tri type dose its per pose it dose its job or function.

That the way I see it. As a, Sx/Sp 9w1 4w5 5w6

So I am suggesting, think about those three aspects of attention, -conches focus, -agenda interest, and -action interest. The subjective interest of the three focuses, your focuses. And go from there.

Zeego

Mind Wanderer
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Thanks for explaining. I've thought about this a bit over the past few days, and I think I can see some 3w4 (with a strong 4 wing) in my motivations.

KitchenFly

Well that's interesting Zeego, I would like you to, if you would like to, look at the three energies in a slightly different way and tell me your thoughts as if how true is it for you.

Can you reflect or over the next week or two or when ever it is viewable in your minds eye, dose 5w4 within tritype seem some what Ni and the energy of 9w1 some what S&T and 3w4 some what Si.

Or in other words:

5w4 - 9w1 - 3w4 , Equals or is equivalent in energy to as Ni - S&T - Si

This would be helpful to me to know your opinion.

For me as 9w1 Sx/Sp/So with a tri type: 9w8 - 4w5 - 5w6,
equals: S&T - Ni - Ne. But the 9w1 is N&F, no wonder nine's can be so spacey like they seem at times uncommitted sacked out not paying attention in a committed manner and so on.

You will see that I see my Tri type conches energy or first energy being 9w8 not 9w1, the nine with one energy is my subtype energy and I see it as being different to my Tri type leading energy.

Your thoughts.

I also see both wings the one wing as being related to agenda and the eight wing related to mood and the (N&F) as being the nine core energy.

For you the four wing would be agenda related (NI) and the six wing mood (Se) related and the five core energy would be (Ne).

You would still have you natural MBTI energy but this would be a slightly different energy setting with your personality. As for example the INTP can be seen as being different mixers like:
-INPT, IPNT, NTPI, TINP, and so on. There are description of these differing energy setting on the net but I am unsure who did the work and were to find it again but it is out there. So one may know we're to find it it you are curious. I found it interesting.

Cheers

Zeego

Mind Wanderer
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I've seen the 24 different INTP subtypes, and I feel like I identify most with the IPNT "Deadhead" description (when I'm not in ISFP mode, that is).

As for Enneagram and cognitive functions, I see 5w4 as Ti/Ni, 9w1 as Fi/Si, and 3w4 as Te/Se.

Punderstorm

Wallflower power!
MBTI Type
INxP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Well, does 593 describe you better than 594? If you relate to the core desires and fears of the enneagram then you are likely that type.

Zeego

Mind Wanderer
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I currently believe that I'm 593 with a strong 4 wing on both 5 and 3, but I'm not discounting 594 as a possibility. I may change my mind in the future.

Zeego

Mind Wanderer
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Then again, I did read some where that 593 is more likely to be sp/so and 594 is more likely to be sp/sx, and I know for sure that my social instinct is my blind spot.

Punderstorm

Wallflower power!
MBTI Type
INxP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Then again, I did read some where that 593 is more likely to be sp/so and 594 is more likely to be sp/sx, and I know for sure that my social instinct is my blind spot.

That's only the average of the type. To qoute Jung, every individual is an exception to the rule.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
This is the question that hunts me since I first looked seriously into tritype.

I pretty weakly associate myself with all heart types in general and therefore pretty much everything can fit if I try hard enough. Power, industriousness, competency and achievement ring a number of bells in me, however I don't do much of self promotion or care if I am diplomatic enough. I prefer to go to the core of the problem regardless of what people will really think. Therefore it is reasonable to associate all of my power seeking traits into my 8 and 5 side. However saying that I have 3w4 with very strong wing wouldn't be exactly wrong either.

KitchenFly

I've seen the 24 different INTP subtypes, and I feel like I identify most with the IPNT "Deadhead" description (when I'm not in ISFP mode, that is).

As for Enneagram and cognitive functions, I see 5w4 as Ti/Ni, 9w1 as Fi/Si, and 3w4 as Te/Se.

Far out, I like the way you think Zeego, you seem to me to have a mature awareness of you personality fluctions.

Good for you and happy typing watching I will keep an eye out for your posts in to the future.

Cheers