• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Type 1] Am I a 7 or a 1, what do you think?

KitchenFly

Haha yeah it does. It also screams dominant Pe/ExxP type! :D

The catatonic, would you agree that it is Ni after being frustratingly Ti a Ti that has more than one secondary like expression cognitive focus like expression?

Dose the Ti and Ti act like two players arguing and presenting differing options view points examples?

Dose it seem as if Fi is whaling and evaluating the inner dialogue dual conversational role play? And can Nj be a trigger after Ni considers a bought and if so is there a subtle shift. A transformation of the Nj-"Ni"
To an other form of Ni reactive or catatonic or dreamy as in a lucid reflective visual like trance that seems to be processing as as (Si--Ni).

If you are a Self Preservation instinctive type a Sp/So then the one fix maybe the energy of the instinct quoter of your energy.

You may like to reflect in this way, see the Sp instinct as being the point three point of your inner triangle as if it were your own inner point three and the So instinct component energy as being your Point six of your inner triangle the Sx as being the Point nine of your inner triangle.

The easiest way I understand the action of having two wings is by understanding that each Of the nine points has three actions the action of two wings and an instinctive drive energy.

The 1:fix most likely be your phycology flowing through the top of the point:1 triangle and the other two components of that triangle will be the wing energies of 1w2 & 1w9. An easy way of thinking about the cognitive activity driving the facet of your phycology is by thinking of a proses of flow a considering and assessing flow that goes 9-1-2 present, as in three energies three filtering steps as an idea is being created to be put forward, put forward as the fourth step Point three.

So there are four energies flowering the creation of the expression. It is done as an automatic trance a repetitive action. See if you can generate enough presence to witness the construct under pinning the trance action, 9-1-2-(3).

And then look at the other two actions 3-4-5-(6) and 6-7-8-(9).

And I bet you smile because you will understand more about the general basic structure of the two type Severn structures, or the type Severn energy.

Test question

What is the structural difference between the 7w8 and the 7w6 in relation to the four step action?

Is the answer A or B or C

A) -the four step structures flow in the same direction 9-1-2-(3) and 3-4-5-(6) and 6-7-8-(9) for 7w6 and 9-1-2-(3) and 3-4-5-(6) and 6-7-8-(9) for 7w8.

B) -the four step structure flows in two directions and able to state at any of the three key four step starting points, 6-7-8-(9) and 9-1-2-(3) 3-4-5-(6) for the 7w6. And 9-8-7-(6) and 6-5-4-(3) and 3-2-1-(9) for the 7w8.

C) -nether of the above are correct KitchenFly must of landed in a bowl of crack cocaine and is obviously wicked of his nut.

Your answer?

And for the fun of it how about if we finish pattern by honouring the the components SP, SX, SO. and note what is one of the fundamental differentiation between the three instincts and the six variant instinctual energies by asking a yes or no answer.

Do all three instinct energies have the following dynamic action as a primary fundamental stable action.

- SX can travel in a dual direction and dose travel in four directions:
3-4-5-(6) & 6-5-4-(3) and 9-1-2-(3) & 9-8-7-(6).

- SO can travel in a dual direction and dose travel in four directions:
6-7-8-(9) & 9-8-7-(6) and 3-4-5-(6) & 3-2-1-(9).

- SP can travel in a dual direction and dose travel in four directions:
9-1-2-(3) & 3-2-1-(9) and 6-5-4-(3) & 6-7-8-(9).

Your answer?

Last edited:

strychnine

All Natural! All Good!
[MENTION=24144]KitchenFly[/MENTION] , I'm sorry, you lost me. I'll look at this again in a while and see if I can work it out then. Thanks though, I appreciate it :)

Oh, I do think the catatonic thing is rather Ni, though. It's a stark contrast to my normal Se mode and I only go to it under stress.