• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Other/Multiple Enneatypes] Which type copes best with stigmata symptoms?

KitchenFly

For several days I have been considering what maybe the outcome for America if Donald Trump becomes the chief and commander. And look what has manifested while following this line of meditation.

64ad7a8d2989fca6b6ec4071ce3abf9c.jpg

I feel ok my hart is running at a normal pace and my gut feels free of tension and my mind is running low stress.

As a nine I seem to have a degree of union with what is taking place and the stigmata seems to be a No Big Deal thing to cope with.

What has been your experience with stigmata as you have attempted to empathise with big picture topic that may concern humanity as a hole unit?

And what is your type?

GIjade

MBTI Type
INFJ
Ya know, this code shit is getting pretty tiresome. Not going to de-code but I will say that you've done some pretty good photoshop work.

Luke O

Super Ape
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Self harm isn't funny either.

KitchenFly

Ya know, this code shit is getting pretty tiresome. Not going to de-code but I will say that you've done some pretty good photoshop work.

018ec616742f12bef1a4528854dc8522.jpg

This is not Self harm and not separate from the the Spiritual it can only be stigmata.

I have been chosen and I think I understand.

My birth date is 22/10/1966.

I was born 2000 years after the sacrifice of the chosen one and this is most likely, my second visit to this mortal Planet. In service.

I have given to the world a greater gift upon this short visit, my fine body of work and Planetary and solar system understandings.

Truly truly truly I say unto you seek not to misunderstand but to simply ponder my greater body of work.

Follow the path to my posting page; the metaphysical properties of numbers and baptise your mind with my wise insights. It is my Fathers wish for you to grow and contribute that witch you may to my own contributions.

ea0eb095e58454a98fd2b701bf1d740e.jpg

judge not me, until you to have walked for a full day in work boots with no soaks like me. And then only will you know the symptom Stigmata.

Know that my Love embraces, and that I forgive you. For you where not quite shore, while thinking.

Repeat after me:"Though the Devine within me,I forgive the human within me which has reacted. Only my own forgiveness can set me free."
-Mark Anthony,,Quite possibly, The second coming of the Christ.

Chrysanthe

Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

This is not Self harm and not separate from the the Spiritual it can only be stigmata.

I was born 2000 years after the sacrifice of the chosen one and this is most likely, my second visit to this mortal Planet. In service.

I have given to the world a greater gift upon this short visit, my fine body of work and Planetary and solar system understandings.

Truly truly truly I say unto you seek not to misunderstand but to simply ponder my greater body of work.

Follow the path to my posting page; the metaphysical properties of numbers and baptise your mind with my wise insights. It is my Fathers wish for you to grow and contribute that witch you may to my own contributions.

judge not me, until you to have walked for a full day in work boots with no soaks like me. And then only will you know the symptom Stigmata.

Know that my Love embraces, and that I forgive you. For you where not quite shore, while thinking.

Repeat after me:"Though the Devine within me,I forgive the human within me which has reacted. Only my own forgiveness can set me free."
Ok.

GIjade

MBTI Type
INFJ
I hate posts like this. You're so full of shit that it's running down your leg. These posts of yours are nothing but con artistry. No one believes you, no one takes you seriously at all. Why even take the time to concoct a photo like this and figure out how to write the "hidden code" that goes with it. Wait a minute, why am I even taking the time to write this. It's not worthy of a response.

KitchenFly

I hate posts like this. You're so full of shit that it's running down your leg. These posts of yours are nothing but con artistry. No one believes you, no one takes you seriously at all. Why even take the time to concoct a photo like this and figure out how to write the "hidden code" that goes with it. Wait a minute, why am I even taking the time to write this. It's not worthy of a response.

The hidden code?.. Your understanding of type complexity waits heavy on your mind,.. I heal you via the power of suggestion, now be free.

My work is done and I can return to my working meditation.

GIjade

MBTI Type
INFJ
The hidden code?.. Your understanding of type complexity waits heavy on your mind,.. I heal you via the power of suggestion, now be free.

My work is done and I can return to my working meditation.

Oh gee, thanks.:worthy:

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Nobody's actually answered your question.

Turns out it's 4. They see beauty in suffering, or something.

4w5 specifically. Likely more introspective, in their heads, and so more rumination to reach that sort of conclusion.

XV25

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
The question is irrelevant, you have already answered it.

You are Chosen. Returned.

Go forth and spread The Word.

Luke O

Super Ape
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram

If you've had an accident at work in the last four years, you may be liable for compensation! Call our team of lawyers now for a free claim pack.

TypologyLawyers4U - no win, no fee. 100% satisfaction guarantee

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Lol wut... [MENTION=26845]GIjade[/MENTION] INFJs have no sense of humor .... INTPs usually don't irl but they try it online.

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
:popc1:

My hand has a lump on it. Does that mean I am also a chosen one? Also I have a callus on my other hand from where I hold my pencil. These must be signs.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
Guys -.-

Stop arguing, I'm the chosen one...