• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Type 2] ENTJ enneagram 2s

murkrow

Branded with Satan
MBTI Type
INTJ
Does anyone know any?

(I'm not one, standard ass 8wsomeshit)

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
I doubt they exist. From E-type 2 descriptions, I'd say that 2s can only be ethical types.

I have known ENTJ 3w2s.

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Every single Enneagram to MBTI correlation model I've seen has ranked type 2 ENTJs as essentially non-existent. Type 2 ENFJs are quite common, on the other hand. I think most people that woul actually identify themselves strongly as 2s, and somewhat as ENTJs, are more likely to be ENFJs that have over-estimated their Thinkng levels.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
I am curious. Do type2 INTJs exist?

This seems like even more unlikely combination to me.

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Shouldn't ENTJ be 3 or something? I'm 3w2.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
1. ENFJ 2's are much more common.
2. ISFJ 2's are common (often 2w1 types).
3. If there was ever an ENTJ who tested as 2 (which is very slim), I'd bet they'd be female and not male.

The female bias towards enneagram 2 in Western culture is documented; it's a common misread for women.

Maverick

MBTI Type
ENTJ
ENTJ type 2... servant leader ;)

Why not?

Probably a very integrated 8 or a 1 or 3 with heavy 2 wings

LeonardoLestat

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Shouldn't ENTJ be 3 or something? I'm 3w2.

I don't generally identify with 3.. 3w4 perhaps, and its a trick up my sleeve under people I don't empathize with or have to get something done from, but I'm more 8 than 3.
On a side note, it's good to see an ENTJ 3, most ESTP 3's try to steal all my shT..

AnthroPolyBee

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
2w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I'm an MBTI ENTJ & Enneagram 2 with a 1 wing but also with a strong rating on the type 4 as well usually same points wise with my 1 wing but never more than the 2 though, ALWAYS the 2 is the highest. My motto even as a child has been "to lead is to serve" if people get to know me beyond the superficial they usually go "huh?" except for the occasional INTJ or ENFP, or like fellow ENTJ's who are past the career-money-money-money stage of life. Plus the rare super artistic INTP/INFP with humanitarian leanings.

If you want to PM me and ask questions on what other combination of factors led to being such rare personality combo you can. Primarily though TCK's http://tckid.com/what-is-a-tck.html have unusual combos and add a crappy childhood... I'm not comfortable with putting all the details out here where the whole internet can laugh at me but you're more than welcome ask in private.

My blog is http://www.anthropologyisforfoodies.blogspot.com/ and it should give you some clues as well. HTH, but yeah I keep looking but have yet to find another mindmate. ~sigh~

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Definitely extremely unlikely. If that person was an actual ENTJ, chances are they're probably an integrated E8 with a strong relationship with their 2 point. If that person was an actual 2, they're probably just an ENFJ with a more blunt delivery.

But I don't like to really rule anything out of the realm of possibility when it comes to type.

Timeless Enneagram Descriptions said:
Extroverted Thinking Types (ENTJ, ESTJ)
Extroverted Thinking breaks a process down into its logical components and checks it for logical consistency.

Extroverted Thinking Twos are natural administrators, and they tend to make compassionate bosses and forward-thinking government officials. They usually channel their ability to organize into pursuits that will help other people.

á´…eparted

passages
Yeah this is quite a rare combination because the nature of the two types are pretty diametrically opposed. Yet, it is possible for it to work together. As already described, it's just seen from a different perspective. The core ideas of the enneagram type is there, and the ends of what is desired is functional. It's just gone about in a slightly different manner than usual.

It's about as rare as an ESFP 1w9 I'd say. Makes no sense on paper, but human beings (all 7 billion of us) are certainly complex enough that this will exist.

Haven

Blind Guardian
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Sure, I guess ESFPs can be 5s and ESTJs can be 4s and INFPs can be 8s, why not?

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Julius Caesar and Napoleon were likely ENTJs and, according to Naranjo, both Social 2s. I'm not sure I agree with him, but it's important to remember that the theme of Social 2 is Ambition and that they can look a lot like 3s. hence, an So dom ENTJ 2 doesn't seem like it would be too unusual.

Definitely extremely unlikely. If that person was an actual ENTJ, chances are they're probably an integrated E8 with a strong relationship with their 2 point. If that person was an actual 2, they're probably just an ENFJ with a more blunt delivery.
But I don't like to really rule anything out of the realm of possibility when it comes to type.
integrated 8s are usually easy to tell apart from true 2s (they lack the emotionality and social dependency of a 2 as well as lacking a focus on image)

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm an MBTI ENTJ & Enneagram 2 with a 1 wing but also with a strong rating on the type 4 as well usually same points wise with my 1 wing but never more than the 2 though, ALWAYS the 2 is the highest. My motto even as a child has been "to lead is to serve" if people get to know me beyond the superficial they usually go "huh?" except for the occasional INTJ or ENFP, or like fellow ENTJ's who are past the career-money-money-money stage of life. Plus the rare super artistic INTP/INFP with humanitarian leanings.

If you want to PM me and ask questions on what other combination of factors led to being such rare personality combo you can. Primarily though TCK's http://tckid.com/what-is-a-tck.html have unusual combos and add a crappy childhood... I'm not comfortable with putting all the details out here where the whole internet can laugh at me but you're more than welcome ask in private.

My blog is http://www.anthropologyisforfoodies.blogspot.com/ and it should give you some clues as well. HTH, but yeah I keep looking but have yet to find another mindmate. ~sigh~

What's with the formatting? Is that a writing style of a blog in a post?

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
entjs in general often help others more than they help themselves. Overly generous. A lot of 8s are naturally too giving and overcompensate with a selfish heartless facade, so that could be construed as 2ish.

socionics also puts the hidden agenda of SLEs as a desire to fit in and be loved. Many SLE may type as ENTJ (Napoleon for example is an SLE that people seem to fit to ENTJ). Its a mistyping but whatever. The need to be loved can appear 2ish.

But that only applies to entps and estps. so fuckit.

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Every single Enneagram to MBTI correlation model I've seen has ranked type 2 ENTJs as essentially non-existent. Type 2 ENFJs are quite common, on the other hand. I think most people that woul actually identify themselves strongly as 2s, and somewhat as ENTJs, are more likely to be ENFJs that have over-estimated their Thinkng levels.

Yes. I've often been called "over-analytical" and would type myself as ENTJ, without knowing that it was the EFJ's inferior Ti that, when stressed in any form, leads to unhealthy execution of Ti. With that being said, Enneagram 2 is not a ENTJ thing, but the sentiments that are likened with Ennea 2 can be found in other types, like Ennea 8, but in a much more pragmatic style. Hence why ENTJs are said to have a sentimental streak (inferior Fi)

AnthroPolyBee

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
2w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Graphic Design is a hobby and I like the font :newwink:

AnthroPolyBee

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
2w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Julius Caesar and Napoleon were likely ENTJs and, according to Naranjo, both Social 2s. I'm not sure I agree with him, but it's important to remember that the theme of Social 2 is Ambition and that they can look a lot like 3s. hence, an So dom ENTJ 2 doesn't seem like it would be too unusual. Integrated 8s are usually easy to tell apart from true 2s (they lack the emotionality and social dependency of a 2 as well as lacking a focus on image)

Dr. Claudio Naranjo? I like him :wub: Met him at an SRI thing yonks ago, he was quite old but had really interesting ideas. Is he still alive?

AnthroPolyBee

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
2w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I doubt they exist. From E-type 2 descriptions, I'd say that 2s can only be ethical types. I have known ENTJ 3w2s.

So I take you've ?NEVER? considered figuring out a way of marrying others social/material interests with your intellectual/social interests to create win-win-win situations and more love all around? That's sort of like my favourite thing in a nutshell.