• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Type 2] ENTJ enneagram 2s

Alea_iacta_est

I bet most ENTJ 2s have a strong connection to their disintegration point and possibly an 8 fix in their overall tritype.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
integrated 8s are usually easy to tell apart from true 2s (they lack the emotionality and social dependency of a 2 as well as lacking a focus on image)

I agree - I'm just saying, that's probably how some people might possibly mistype themselves as an ENTJ 2. :alttongue:

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8

So I take you've ?NEVER? considered figuring out a way of marrying others social/material interests with your intellectual/social interests to create win-win-win situations and more love all around? That's sort of like my favourite thing in a nutshell.

Yes, sure. Does that make me an E-2?:huh:

AnthroPolyBee

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
2w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
FDG Your answer is ambiguous. Are you saying you have done that on occasion or that you agree that you never do that? because even if you sometimes do that, that's not going to make you an E-2. However as an ENTJ that happens to be an E-2 it's a core part of my SOP, it's a big part of how I marry such differences into a whole. The differences of my thinking part wanting to look at things as challenges, puzzles and problems to solve with the need for greater love, kinder people, as well as more tolerance all around. My ambition and achievement is (unlike many ENTJ's I meet) decidedly influenced by my inner E-2 and thusly geared towards others success and now as I'm older towards cultural groups. There are some VERY successful people who own some of their success to me helping them. My money is nowhere near as big as theirs but the appreciation is more important to me and always has been. Though like most of my ENTJ brethren I enjoy the finer things in life too, just not at anyone's emotional expense.

And if you do it to be expedient and only to "make things run smoothly for the sake of yourself not wanting drama" you are certainly NOT an E-2

AnthroPolyBee

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
2w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I agree - I'm just saying, that's probably how some people might possibly mistype themselves as an ENTJ 2. :alttongue:

I didn't type myself by myself. As with most things that come out obb I had it re-checked by some of the experts ya'all quote in various threads. I sometimes do academic research in an adjacent field to some of them and I also thought and felt that it had to be wrong for many of the reasons a lot of you are bringing up so I had them re-check.

However it is the case per those who did the re-test including a neurological test which supposedly links thought patterns to a test convertible to MBTI and I got the ENTJ equivalent in several related tests and yet the Enneagram and related tests (done by others on/to me) repeatedly type me as a 2. So your disbelief or my initial disbelief or not it is what it is. If you want to remain a cynic though it's understandable as I'm not willing to out myself 100% for professional reasons so you're stuck with only me saying so and that I verified it with others.

ENTJ E-2 rare yes but I've checked it with every expert I know (though my socsci affiliations) and website I can find still ENTJ (or equivalent) E-2 (or equivalent).

I'm not sure I know what that says about you or about those others who insist I must be lying but I don't really care at this point as work is taking up more and more time and I don't know you irl so that's that as they say.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ENTJ 2w3 So/Sp

Regina-George-regina-george-9999018-922-1400.jpg

mintleaf

MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp
can't see the above picture [MENTION=5684]Elfboy[/MENTION]

My best friend might be. She consistently typed as INTJ when she was younger, but now considers herself an extrovert; she's extremely outgoing and friendly and is able to win over almost anyone, but she doesn't much like an ExFJ. (Definitely xNxJ.) Her Fe-attempts register to me as slightly awkward and unnatural. She used to be more blunt and unconcerned with others' opinions, but is growing more openly empathetic and people-pleasing. I'm guessing 3w2 so/sp although 2w3 still seems possible. Hm, maybe ENFJ 3w2? She is really idealistic and people-focused.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
can't see the above picture [MENTION=5684]Elfboy[/MENTION]
My best friend might be. She consistently typed as INTJ when she was younger, but now considers herself an extrovert; she's extremely outgoing and friendly and is able to win over almost anyone, but she doesn't much like an ExFJ. (Definitely xNxJ.) Her Fe-attempts register to me as slightly awkward and unnatural. She used to be more blunt and unconcerned with others' opinions, but is growing more openly empathetic and people-pleasing. I'm guessing 3w2 so/sp although 2w3 still seems possible. Hm, maybe ENFJ 3w2? She is really idealistic and people-focused.

Regina George from Mean Girls
regina.gif

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I didn't type myself by myself. As with most things that come out obb I had it re-checked by some of the experts ya'all quote in various threads. I sometimes do academic research in an adjacent field to some of them and I also thought and felt that it had to be wrong for many of the reasons a lot of you are bringing up so I had them re-check.

However it is the case per those who did the re-test including a neurological test which supposedly links thought patterns to a test convertible to MBTI and I got the ENTJ equivalent in several related tests and yet the Enneagram and related tests (done by others on/to me) repeatedly type me as a 2. So your disbelief or my initial disbelief or not it is what it is. If you want to remain a cynic though it's understandable as I'm not willing to out myself 100% for professional reasons so you're stuck with only me saying so and that I verified it with others.

ENTJ E-2 rare yes but I've checked it with every expert I know (though my socsci affiliations) and website I can find still ENTJ (or equivalent) E-2 (or equivalent).

I'm not sure I know what that says about you or about those others who insist I must be lying but I don't really care at this point as work is taking up more and more time and I don't know you irl so that's that as they say.

I wasn't saying you were mistyped I was just offering more believable options that were more likely than someone of the actual type. No need to get defense. :shrug:
[MENTION=5684]Elfboy[/MENTION] I think Regina is more ESTJ than ENTJ but 2w3 so/so sounds about right.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=17131]Chanaynay[/MENTION]
she seems more Ni/Se to me than Si/Ne, but I could see that. either way, it wouldn't make a huge difference

tellmisty

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
2w3

So I take you've ?NEVER? considered figuring out a way of marrying others social/material interests with your intellectual/social interests to create win-win-win situations and more love all around? That's sort of like my favourite thing in a nutshell.

Wow. So ... hello to my soul sister. I am a abonafide ENTJ, 2w3 female, almost-40. I have a set of laws that I use for my work with clients, and my favorite one is:

11.jpg

I've always felt like a bit of a unicorn ... know very few ENTJ females, and of the ones I know, I can tell that my "wiring" as a type-2 ENTJ has given me a nurturing kick that seems a bit uncommon.

Interesting stuff. :)

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
My mother is an ESTJ 2. I don't see any reason why ENTJ 2s can't also exist. It wouldn't be a common type, for sure, but I can see how it would work. Like ... I think [MENTION=7254]Wind Up Rex[/MENTION] would be a 2 if she weren't an 8.

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
My mother is an ESTJ 2. I don't see any reason why ENTJ 2s can't also exist. It wouldn't be a common type, for sure, but I can see how it would work. Like ... I think [MENTION=7254]Wind Up Rex[/MENTION] would be a 2 if she weren't an 8.

Hm. This statement is...probably more true than I am comfortable with.

Entropic

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I typed at least one person as an ENTJ 2. Male. Funnily, he thought he was an ENFJ and took quite the offense of being suggested that his desire to help could actually not be Fe. So the problem is imo moreso stereotypes like the ones perpetuated in this thread.

Kensei

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
I know an ENTJ 2. He goes to camp with me. Very controlling, take charge and tough minded, but his life mission is to help others. It's rare, but not impossible.

Haven

Blind Guardian
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I'm pretty sure the goldfish I had when I was a kid was one, and the salesman that talked me into buying an extended warranty on my car probably was too, so yea there's proof.

I typed at least one person as an ENTJ 2. Male. Funnily, he thought he was an ENFJ and took quite the offense of being suggested that his desire to help could actually not be Fe. So the problem is imo moreso stereotypes like the ones perpetuated in this thread.

I think the most annoying stereotype about 2s is that they have some kind of monopoly on helpfulness, when other types can be just as much if not more. As myself, I'm incredibly unhelpful 90% of the time.

Entropic

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I think the most annoying stereotype about 2s is that they have some kind of monopoly on helpfulness, when other types can be just as much if not more. As myself, I'm incredibly unhelpful 90% of the time.

Pretty sure this guy's desire to help was not related to 9ish desire for peace for example, though yes, 2s don't have monopoloy on helping others.