• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Type 5] 5w4: ( Ti-Se , Ne-Fi , Fe-Fe ) Tri-loop theory.

KitchenFly

I decided to go deeper into the structure of my one to one correlation and have completed one of twelve examples for the twelve Sub-Types at Point:5

Example: 5w4 So/Sx , T-N,S,F , Ti-Ne,Se,Fe , Ti-Se , Ne-Fi , Fe-Fe ,

This example hits the First shock with out successfully proceed to the second shock. Probiotic actions flux between the actions of the three dynamics ( Ti-Se , Ne-Fi , Fe-Fe ). These dynamics combined add to the difficulty of understanding and viewing the one to one correlation between the two components 5w4 and INTP witch has more than one four letter order in its four letter order as a combination.

Ti = 5 = Preferred function for the 5w4.
Ne = w4 = 4w3 Preferred function Ne.
Fi = w6 = 6w7 Preferred function Fi.
Se = 7w6's = Point of Stress 7w6's Preferred function = Se.
Fe = 5w4's fourth/ Lest preferred function fourth function = Fe.
Fe = 8w9's preferred function Fe.

Note six actions.

I think for the 5w4 So/Sx/Sp the order of the six variant heads is:

Ti = So/Sx
Ne = Sx/Sp
Fi = Sp/So
Se = So/Sp
Fe = Sp/Sx
Fe = Sx/So

In my model the point of integration is also the point of neurosis for the type, this example is for the 5w4 So/Sx who's Point of Integration/Neurosis is at Point:8 , 8w9. In the example the neurotic energy will be Ti-Fe the Ti comes from the first preference of the 5 energy in the 5w4 So/Sx and the Fe comes from the first preference from the 8w9's first function.

Last edited: