• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Type 4] Enneagram 4s

wildcat

MBTI Type
INTP
Well, there are really way more INFJs and INFPs here than most other types that are 4s. There are far, far less, ENFPs and ISFPs here.

The other types just don't come out as 4s as often, though there are oddities from time to time. If Elfinchilde were still here, I'd direct you to her, because she was a type 4 INTP.
Elfinchilde is a poet. And a very good one. She is a clear cut INTP.

Most gifted poets are INTPs. In the Enneagram they come out as 4s.
It is interesting. So rare.

It is a different thing with the painters, though.
Take Raincrow. She is very gifted as well.
I remember she is a 5w4. Not sure.

Eric B

ⒺⓉⒷ
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
She's on INTPc now, and still on the Pudding, of course.

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
That's one thing I've had trouble understanding, is how NTs(especially NTJs) can be Enneagram Fours. My understanding of the general nature of 4s seem to largely point in the direction of NF.

Can somebody explain this?
I carefully studied this page for about 2 hours:
The Enneagram Type Test
And though I related to a few of them, four was the strongest and explained a lot about youth.

Also at the bottom of this page:
Type Correlations
there is a type correlation chart, if anyone is interested.

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
I once scored as an enneagram 4 when i was really depressed and have negtive thoughts.
I think anyone can have type 4 moments when life is not going well.

speculative

Feelin' FiNe
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Also at the bottom of this page:
Type Correlations
there is a type correlation chart, if anyone is interested.

Interesting. I've seen few INFPs that type themselves as type 6 on the Internet, compared to those that type as 4 or 9. Interesting that the different researchers achieve different conclusions...