• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Type 4] Fantasizing about emotional pain

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I do this a bit more than I should, often utilizing characters who are not myself. It's quite engaging, especially when apathy has wacked me in the head extra hard one day.

OneTriz

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Damn, I couldn't tell if this was a 7 thing or a 4 trifix thing lol, I seem to fetishize panic in particular which is odd because I used to hate the idea of it lol. If you're wondering how it could possibly be a 7 thing, I think my idea is that it's preferable to the omnipresent boredom. Something kinda stupid I tried to do once was waterboard myself; of course it didn't work but I remember it was the most excited I had been all year haha.

citizen cane

ornery ornithologist
MBTI Type
BIRD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
I actually do this a fair bit. Usually it's a sign that I'm tired and need sleep.:shrug:

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Emotions are fascinating, hard not to fantasize over the depth and complexity of what it all means