• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Type 8] Another view on the 8

Xander

Lex Parsimoniae
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w8
That I really did not understand :).
INTJ 8 = first sign of the end of the world/ ragnarok.. I was being flippant...

I had that psychological examination of me once. I had lost my driving license, because I drove drunken, so I needed to undergo a pain-staking psychological evaluation.
Question.
Did the examiner survive the experience?
The guy gave me a somewhat clean bill of health, because he knew I would not quit the drinking. But then in the end he said something that really knocked my head around. That was something, I would have never expected. He saied: "Do me a favour and do never forget that something that is wrong can not be justified to be right, simply by your passions."
A clean bill.... bet that cost you a packet :D
If I think about it from my PoV from today (the incident is like 4 years ago), I just now notice what a brilliant man that was.

Havent lost my driving license since then by the way, got a clean bill of metal xD
Obviously not found a decent fight on the road... yet... ;)

Make sure to buy a Reliant Robin as your next car... solves the problem...
I only have to promise them the opportunity for a good fight and they beg me to drag them to this place. :D
See I knew someone was on about me!!!

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Look this is: Vincent IV xD
1589 cm^3 , 16 V
max. torque 159 Nm @ 3600 rpm
max performace: 77 kW @5600 rpm (105 BHP)
high speed: 192 km/h that is 120 mph
acceleration from 0 - 100 kmh (0-62 mph) in 10,1 seconds
bad ass factor built in by factory design xD

dsc00670xb1.jpg

Xander

Lex Parsimoniae
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w8
:whistling:

You do not seriously call your badass cars Robin do you ? This would make up for the end of the world xD
Err you've got that backwards me laddo. Try googling a Reliant Robin and you'll see where I was going... it's also known as the plastic pig ;)

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
haha, I googled it that is disgusting xD

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
For some reason I don't think an INTJ 8 would work very well.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Me neither. Would destroy my paragons.

This then again can be related to what delphine said. About some enneagram types being more extroverted than others, to say with Georges words.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
One last thing that I have to say here:

YouTube - Lacrimosa - CopyCat

The lonlinest heart is always the greates tyran, love u all :heart:

---
[the Doctor thinks his programs is about to break down]
The Doctor: [to Captain Janeway] I've had something on my conscience for a long time. After I was first activated, I kept a record of what I considered your most... questionable command decisions. It's in my personal database. I hope you'll delete the file without reading it.
[to Tuvok]
The Doctor: Mr Tuvok, I violated the most sacred trust between a physician and his patient. I told Mr Neelix about the cutaneous eruption on your...
[bows his head in shame]
The Doctor: That was indiscrete. I hope you can forgive me.
[to Harry]
The Doctor: Ensign, at your recital last month, I told Lieutenant Torres that your saxophone playing reminded me of a wounded targ.
[Grabs Harry by the shoulders]
The Doctor: I should have put it more delicately! I'm sorry!
[to Seven]
The Doctor: Seven!
Seven of Nine: You should remain still.
The Doctor: You have no idea how difficult it's been, hiding my true feelings all these years, averting my eyes during your regular maintenance exams!
[the Doctor's holomatrix starts to glitch]
The Doctor: I know you could never have the same feelings for me, but I want you to know the truth. I love you, Seven!
[His program glitches again]
Seven of Nine: Your cognitive algorithms are malfunctioning.
The Doctor: Goodbye, my friends! Speak well of me!
[the Doctor disappears]
Captain Kathryn Janeway: Is he...?
B'Elanna Torres: No, I've got him.
[the Doctor reappears]
The Doctor: What happened?
B'Elanna Torres: I deleted the extraneous subroutines.
The Doctor: I'm not going to decompile?
Captain Kathryn Janeway: You'll probably outlive us all.
[Hands him back his mobile emitter]
Tom Paris: Doc? Anything else you'd like to confess?

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
I think with an INTJ 8... they'd probably implode. Too heavily pressurized. INTJs are already high pressure creatures in the first place, add to that too many 8 traits and you've got explosive decompression with simple paper cuts.

No... they wouldn't live too long. Poor things.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don't get how anyone attributes 8 to INTJ. 8s are, as a rule, extremely extroverted types.

I would say an INTJ would most likely be a 5. Moreover, a 5w4, since the INTJ relies primarily on intuition but is more emotionally detached and less expressive of feeling, as opposed to the 4w5. 5s can mistake themselves as 8s because both types are concerned with power. But the 5 is more cautious while the 8 goes after it headfirst.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
xD Would be a waste of a lot of usefulness

What do you think about this one @haphazard:

YouTube - Bush - Chemicals Between Us

When I was in love for the first time, like 13 years ago, I tried to get her with my "Bush-songs" but I really never told her in words how I was feeling. She was a NT-type I would bet from my remembrance. But I can not tell, which one of the 4.

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
I can barely tell what they're saying. It doesn't really scream to me, "Date me plz :)"

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
well guess it really didnt. Thanks for your evaluation.

I guess I thought in those times, if I even descend to using feelings to get closer to her, she should see that I want to. Guess that is like trying to discuss quantum dynamics with a guinea pig. The prerequisites did not fit at all.

Well there was eventually that special day on a fair, she asked me if I would shoot her a rose. I fired a volley out of fifteen cannons and got her every rose that has been in the stack. I gave her one and I told her, how I feel about her. She said she has a guy in sweden she loves (who has blond hair and blue eyes). Then I asked for a farewell kiss. She gave me one, on the neck. Deep down on the neck. Gosh I hate that girl, until today :)

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
@haphazard, one last thing, what do you think about this:

YouTube - bugatti veyron top speed 407 km/h

I have to come to watch him in emotional situations, because he is the king of emotions. I really would like to have the full video, but the link I had has been banned from utube.

It is the Bugatti Veyron with about 1001 BHP xD

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
He seems a bit dramatic.

Though... that looks like fun.

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
7w8s are the real shit

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
INTJ 8 here, INTJ 8w9s are quite common I think, INTJ 8w7? No chance

And that original post described a 8w7... in a way, it seems like a bunch of one-dimensional, superhero, macho bullshit to me