• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Type 6] Core Beliefs of 6s According to Beatrice Chestnut

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
- "The world is a dangerous place, and you must be alert to be aware of signs of trouble in order to stay safe".
- "By imagining the worst thing that could happen, you can prepare for it and thus potentially protect yourself or ward it off in advance."
- "By expecting and anticipating what might go wrong, you can guard against making mistakes, getting hurt or becoming trapped in a bad situation."
- "Imminent catastrophe could strike at any, and if you aren't prepared, you will be less able to prevent it or deal with it."
- "Searching for certainty and gathering information in an uncertain world is one way to feel safer."
- "It's difficult to completely trust anything (or anyone) because there's always room for doubt."
- "It's good to be on guard about how people might threaten you, hurt you or take advantage of you, so you won't be taken by surprise and unable to protect yourself."
- phobic: "By focusing on the ways in which I am vulnerable to others, I can take steps to minimize my vulnerability."
- counterphobic: "By focusing on the challenges I must meet as I move through life, I can think about ways to overcome those difficulties by proactively meeting them with strength and forcefulness."