• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Type 3] Core Beliefs of 3s According to Beatrice Chestnut

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
"People admire and respect success and achievement. To inspire admiration in others you must be successful and achieve."
- "If you achieve high status, you are a valuable person in the eyes of society."
- "Working hard to achieve specific goals enables me to control the things I do and make me successful."
- "Getting things done and being productive supports my well being."
- "Setting goals is an important way to stay organized, get things done and achieve success."
- "Reaching specific goals depends upon hard work. I work hard to do whatever it takes to reach my goals and remove any obstacles in the way."
- "Image and appearance matter."
- "How you look and what you've done tells people what to think and feel about you."
- "It is important to have the right image for every context so that people will think well of you."
- "Feelings aren't as important as getting things done. Feelings get in the way of getting things done and so can be a waste of time."