• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Type 2] Core Beliefs of 2s According to Beatrice Chestnut

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
- "I am not lovable as I am."
- "I can only get affection or care by seducing others into relationship through meeting their needs and being the person they want me to be."
- "If I express my real feelings, desires and needs (the core attributes of my real, unlovable self), I will be rejected or humiliated."
- "I don't have as many needs as other people have."
- "Not having many needs myself, it's easier to sacrifice my own needs in the service of meeting other people's needs (and making them happy) than to assert any needs or desires."
- "Conflict produces bad feelings and disapproval and risks damaging relationships, so it should be avoided."
- "I know how to make people like me. My ability to make people like ensures my survival and well being."
- "Most people like happy people who flatter them and meet their needs."
- "Most people don't like needy people who cause trouble or create conflict by expressing negativity, strong feelings or opinions."
- "When you give to others, they are obligated to give back to you."