• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Type 8] Help dealing with CP6s (is it just me this happens to?)

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I appreciate 8s' explanations of how you guys are seeing things, too.

Quickly I want to just say that I really agree with this. This has been very interesting/insightful discussion. I've learned a lot by the interaction here.

Bullterrier

Seems like you think everyone who challenges you is a 6.

In a thread called help me dealing with CP6s? I've had similar encounters with 8w7 as well but they are way easier beacuse those means we go at it from the start and when the dust settles we're done with it and sometimes even become friends.

I dare say you come off as sounding insecure with this and many other posts.

Good for you. This tells me a bit about you as well.

lecky

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
OP, where do you live? Compton? Sounds dicey.