• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Other/Multiple Enneatypes] Enneagram 10 (Consider it)

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Hear me out.

I was reading the book of genisis and exodus, when it mentioned that "the LORD instilled in them the fear of god, so that they would serve him."

Enneagram 10: The fear of not serving god.
Basic desire: Serve the needs of god

The enneagram 10 lacks the fears of all 9 of the other enneagrams; and only fears the consequences of not serving a higher power to their fullest ability.

When unhealthy, this person experiences the fears of all 9 enneagrams.

Health and unhealth are motivated by alignment and recognition of a higher power and its control over the universe. This type is unrecognizable as any other type.

The fear of god motivates this type to shape themself and correct their behavior due to the flow of life. When fully formed, it has the incorruptibility of a 1, the GENUINE altruism of a 2, the excellence and exemplary behavior of a healthy 3, the unique expression of a 4, the knowledge of a 5, The awareness of a 6, the adventurous and playfulness of a 7, the invulnerability and strength of an 8, and the affability of a 9.

This is a fully enlightened person. Granted this has a christian slant but I believe it could apply to nirvana as well as some other religions and the basics of fulfillment.

What are your thoughts?

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
You have a blog right? I'd be interesting in hearing about what sort of religious experiences you had while you were away from the forum.

N

ndovjtjcaqidthi

You're almost there.. You're breaking through. Spiraling out. Keep going.

Last edited:

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
to_11.jpg

yeghor

Hear me out.

I was reading the book of genisis and exodus, when it mentioned that "the LORD instilled in them the fear of god, so that they would serve him."

Enneagram 10: The fear of not serving god.
Basic desire: Serve the needs of god

This sounds like ennegram 1, who tries to serve the narcissistic parent, who is more or less synonymous with God.

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
This sounds like ennegram 1, who tries to serve the narcissistic parent, who is more or less synonymous with God.

I'm not sure where you got that. is that from naranjo?

Opal

MBTI Type
ENTP
[MENTION=20385]Alea_iacta_est[/MENTION] isn't narcissistic.

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[MENTION=10984]Azure Flame[/MENTION] I have considered if there was a missing number before. Still haven't concluded anything. But I would imagine it would be a fully enlightened person as you said. Not necessarily attached to any religion though.4

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think it's an interesting idea. What is the MBTI equivalent? EISNTFJP?

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
well yeah, I think fulfilled people are difficult to type.

For sure. I'm sure there are examples for every type. I don't think this discussion works as well with MBTI types. Sorry, let's take it back to the enneagram.

There are so-called enlightened yogis in India who will display an intense level of balance rarely seen in others. You know, being in tune with both the physical and spiritual world and self. I could see that as the basic 10 type. They would simultaneously have the ability to influence anyone to do or give them anything, yet they would be so self-fulfilled that they wouldn't need to do this to begin with. I'm guessing people like Christ or Buddha might be such a super type--that's basically what a ten would be--a superhero, except probably minus all of the physical superpowers (although Jesus kinda did have those as well).

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
well yeah, I think fulfilled people are difficult to type.

For sure. I'm sure there are examples for every type. I don't think this discussion works as well with MBTI types. Sorry, let's take it back to the enneagram.

There are so-called enlightened yogis in India who will display an intense level of balance rarely seen in others. You know, being in tune with both the physical and spiritual world and self. I could see that as the basic 10 type. They would simultaneously have the ability to influence anyone to do or give them anything, yet they would be so self-fulfilled that they wouldn't need to do this to begin with. I'm guessing people like Christ or Buddha might be such a super type--that's basically what a ten would be--a superhero, except probably minus all of the physical superpowers (although Jesus kinda did have those as well).