• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Other/Multiple Enneatypes] Stress and Enneatype. Do you relate?

TreeBob

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Not really a big fan of what was written for 8. Do 8s really care much for injustice? Maybe against people within my sphere of influence, but I don't care much about the rest of the world (not to any strong degree anyway). I suppose I agree with a few of the points in the 8 description. Too bad the source is broken, I would like to know who is the originator.

Noll

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
I relate a lot to 3, 4 and 6. In fact, 3w4 sx/sp would be the second most likely type for me.

Buttahfly

Enneagram
I mostly relate to 4. I also relate to 3, 5 and 2. With the other ones I don't relate that much or not at all. 6 and 8 would come next though.

ginniebean

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
4, 6 and 8 stood out for me.

sarek

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I got 2, 4, 5, 8 and 9 as the stress profiles I am most familiar with.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Phew -- related enough to 1 and 3 that it made me angry just reading it. :irked: :laugh:

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I relate a lot with 1, 4, 6, 9. Perhaps 1 more than 6.

Turtle

Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so
I relate (in order from greatest to least): 9, 5, 2, 4, 1, 3, 6, 7, 8

9 and 5 really hit home for me!

1AuroraAngel1

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I relate a lot to both type four and type nine.