• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Type 6] Sixes: Are you Addicted to People?

Werebudgie

I want my account deleted
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
http://www.mentalhelp.net/poc/view_doc.php?type=doc&id=45434

Do you feel bad when other people aren't around? Do you hate to be alone? Do you get a high when people are around and depressed when nobody is available to you?

1. No to all of them. I'm a pretty strong introvert and my enneagram core doesn't change that. I appreciate the connections in my life, but also really need and appreciate my alone time. I can't imagine hating to be alone, feeling bad just because other people aren't around, getting a high when people are around and depressed when no one is available to me. Totally alien to me.

2. From what I can tell, that article you linked is about people being drawn to abusive relationships (not overall addicted to people), and to my eyes seems only marginally connected to your questions here. Why is that article relevant to the questions you posed here?

Forever_Jung

MBTI Type
ESFJ
I think you'd have better luck with 7's.

Edit: Also, no I'm not at all. I often have to force myself to socialize.

N

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Ah, y'all should come out and play. You're the only ones I can be myself around as a general rule rather than just as an exception and I'm sure there are other 3s that feel the same way.

:)

Forever_Jung

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Ah, y'all should come out and play. You're the only ones I can be myself around as a general rule rather than just as an exception and I'm sure there are other 3s that feel the same way.

When you said we were the only ones you can be yourself around, I thought you were referring exclusively to NaDs and me. I was confused/flattered.

I'm not gonna come out though, I prefer to pace around my room, clicking my overlong fingernails together, and peeing in mason jar after mason jar.

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance

Addicted to this song....but people...naaaaaaaaaaaahhh.

Ozones

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
If not for me, my type 6 friend would be a hermit. Shes always glad i dragged her out at the end of the night.

That being said she is very good with people and has alot of friends.