• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Other/Multiple Enneatypes] Pokemon natures and Enneagram correlation

bohemian

MBTI Type
?
Enneagram
4?
I am working on an eeveelution fanfiction and decided to base them on the enneatypes and using the pokemon nature as a representation of an enneagram type

Jolteon is a type seven with an impish nature
Vaporeon is a type three with a sassy nature
Flareon is a type eight with a rash nature
Umbreon is a type four with a lonely nature
Espeon is a type five with a quiet nature
Glaceon is a type one with an adament nature
Leafeon is a type two with a jolly nature
Sylveon is a type nine with a calm nature
and eevee is a type six with a timid nature

Forever_Jung

MBTI Type
ESFJ
I am working on an eeveelution fanfiction and decided to base them on the enneatypes and using the pokemon nature as a representation of an enneagram type

Jolteon is a type seven with an impish nature
Vaporeon is a type three with a sassy nature
Flareon is a type eight with a rash nature
Umbreon is a type four with a lonely nature
Espeon is a type five with a quiet nature
Glaceon is a type one with an adament nature
Leafeon is a type two with a jolly nature
Sylveon is a type nine with a calm nature
and eevee is a type six with a timid nature

Cool. I assume you're doing it to impress the ladies?

Nah, nah, jk. This is actually really interesting to me. I love pokemon and the enneagram! :D

However, how is this a discussion? Do you want input on your writing or something?

bohemian

MBTI Type
?
Enneagram
4?
oh, yes im sorry I forgot to put it in my comment but I wanted to know which pokemon natures would accurately fit the corresponding eneagram type. I do not know if threes are known exactly for being sassy for exampke andbin general I am not an expert on the enneagra. I apologize if I put this in the wrong section.

Forever_Jung

MBTI Type
ESFJ
oh, yes im sorry I forgot to put it in my comment but I wanted to know which pokemon natures would accurately fit the corresponding eneagram type. I do not know if threes are known exactly for being sassy for exampke andbin general I am not an expert on the enneagra. I apologize if I put this in the wrong section.

Okay, cool! Yeah, I think you did a good job of matching up the natures and the etypes.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Lonely - 4, 6
Adamant - 1, 8
Naughty - 7, 8
Brave - 1, 8