• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Type 6] Are 6s generally really mature?

badger055

Permabanned
I'm trying to figure out if I should avoid dating this girl who has some 6 influence. I tend to clash with 6s because they seem to be all about following the rules. Not sure if its because of a maturity thing or if they can be laid back too.

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Im not laid back until I trust someone.

I need someone to tell me and show me that I can trust them. I also need to be eased into new experiences cause of the pressure I feel.

I would say 6's are mature cause they have to grow up fast...but that doesn't mean they're all mature...

badger055

Permabanned
Do not date based on "Type" lol.

Too late I have been doing it for years. I have a big mental list of types I like and don't like ;).

Im not laid back until I trust someone.

I need someone to tell me and show me that I can trust them. I also need to be eased into new experiences cause of the pressure I feel.

I would say 6's are mature cause they have to grow up fast...but that doesn't mean they're all mature...

Thanks that helps.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Why would I want to do that?

So you can recognize the fact that human beings are human beings and are not defined by some type they score as on a small number of personality matrices. Also to prevent further discriminatory behavior.

badger055

Permabanned
So you can recognize the fact that human beings are human beings and are not defined by some type they score as on a small number of personality matrices. Also to prevent further discriminatory behavior.

You are naive. Which is pretty typical for ENFPs. You probably don't believe in money either. The world isn't flowers and unicorns.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
You are naive. Which is pretty typical for ENFPs. You probably don't believe in money either. The world isn't flowers and unicorns.

I didn't say anything about money??? Good job stereotyping though. This and your avatar make me suspicious that you're a troll but whatever.

Humans are not defined by one label - race, religion, economic class, gender, etc. These labels are used to identify where people lie on a certain spectrum. The same goes for personality types - your type is where you lie on a certain theory. It doesn't limit or entirely define who you are as a person - human beings are complex individuals. If you can't understand that then you're the naive one.

badger055

Permabanned
I didn't say anything about money??? Good job stereotyping though. This and your avatar make me suspicious that you're a troll but whatever.

Humans are not defined by one label - race, religion, economic class, gender, etc. These labels are used to identify where people lie on a certain spectrum. The same goes for personality types - your type is where you lie on a certain theory. It doesn't limit or entirely define who you are as a person - human beings are complex individuals. If you can't understand that then you're the naive one.

Thanks for showing me the light I'm a changed man. I didn't know you were the authority on humans why didn't you say so. You can go back to writing your kelly clarkson blog now.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Thanks for showing me the light I'm a changed man. I didn't know you were the authority on humans why didn't you say so. You can go back to writing your kelly clarkson blog now.

And you can go back to needlessly stereotyping people.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm trying to figure out if I should avoid dating this girl who has some 6 influence. I tend to clash with 6s because they seem to be all about following the rules. Not sure if its because of a maturity thing or if they can be laid back too.

that's more phobic Sp dom 6s (who are likely SJ). Sexual 6s and 8 fixed 6s don't give a shit about rules

badger055

Permabanned
And you can go back to needlessly stereotyping people.

You and me we live on opposite ends of the personality spectrum. If we were in the wild I would attack you. If I was a lion and you were a gazelle I would maul you and drag you back to my cave to eat you.

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm waiting for the Tuna, who invented series of breathing apparatus with kelp that will trap certain amounts of oxygen....

:popc1:

N

ndovjtjcaqidthi

You and me we live on opposite ends of the personality spectrum. If we were in the wild I would attack you. If I was a lion and you were a gazelle I would maul you and drag you back to my cave to eat you.

Says Gollum.