• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Type 4] ESFP 4s

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Do you think the combination is possible? What would an example of one be? How would this type combination differ from other 4s (ENFP, INFP, INFJ, ISFP, etc)?

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Do you think the combination is possible? What would an example of one be? How would this type combination differ from other 4s (ENFP, INFP, INFJ, ISFP, etc)?

ESFP 4w3 So/Sx

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
ESFP 4w3 So/Sx

wHAT

That was awesome. I hope he won/wins! He'd also be really cute if he cut his hair but I don't see him doing that if I asked him too. Then again I probably wouldn't pursue a relationship with him either. The flashy clothing and makeup is too much for me. :laugh:

I can see the Se-domming in him too I think. His way of communicating and all. And I'm not even going to question the 4ness haha. I guess maybe ESFP 4s have more of a dramatic form of physical self-expression than other 4s?

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Emotionally volatile Se-doms are usually Sexual 6s.

True, but do you think ESFP 4s aren't out there at all? I think they're rare but certainly possible.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I would assume an ESFP e4 would tend to be w3 and sx/so.

ESFP 4w3 So/Sx

No offense, Elfboy, since I know you like opera, but that is one of the few opera performances I have ever genuinely enjoyed.

Standuble

I'm a bit sceptical. Regardless of type I find the idea of any self-respectidng four (not an oxymoron) naming himself "Prince Poppycock" a little unlikely. Where's the authenticity in his drag queen routine exactly?

B

brainheart

I'm a bit sceptical. Regardless of type I find the idea of any self-respecting four (not an oxymoron) naming himself "Prince Poppycock" a little unlikely. Where's the authenticity in his drag queen routine exactly?

I think its that typical situation of confusing 3w4 for 4w3. Happens all the dang time.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I'm a bit sceptical. Regardless of type I find the idea of any self-respectidng four (not an oxymoron) naming himself "Prince Poppycock" a little unlikely. Where's the authenticity in his drag queen routine exactly?

I could see a 4 in drag if that's how it envisions its true self on stage. :shrug: But I don't want this to turn into video-typing thread anyway.

S

Stansmith

That sort of eccentricity seems somewhat 9w1-ish.

Sunny Ghost

I could see a 4 in drag if that's how it envisions its true self on stage. :shrug: But I don't want this to turn into video-typing thread anyway.

I agree.

Also, I'm positive one of my good friends is an ESFP 4. Not sure of the wing, though he's not very flashy, nor very studious/intellectual oriented. He is, however, incredibly moody, and see's himself as introverted, deep, mysterious. Though I have to remind him quite often, that he is one of the most talkative people I have ever met, and needy to be around other people. He aspires to be a writer and loves films. Emotionally volatile at times, especially with his mother. Bad relationship there.

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I think ESFP can easily be a 4. This would be the true artist of performing originality. I think ESFP like that would mostly developed their artistic and aesthetic feeling along with very impressive Fi. But I don't think they could be 4w5. 4w3 sounds pretty good for an ESFP.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Also, I'm positive one of my good friends is an ESFP 4. Not sure of the wing, though he's not very flashy, nor very studious/intellectual oriented. He is, however, incredibly moody, and see's himself as introverted, deep, mysterious. Though I have to remind him quite often, that he is one of the most talkative people I have ever met, and needy to be around other people. He aspires to be a writer and loves films. Emotionally volatile at times, especially with his mother. Bad relationship there.

Are you sure he's not a 6? And if so, what differentiates him from 6s (particularly of the ESFP variety)?

Marc Jacobs?

According to [MENTION=11928]Vetani[/MENTION] he's 3w4 irrc.

I think ESFP can easily be a 4. This would be the true artist of performing originality. I think ESFP like that would mostly developed their artistic and aesthetic feeling along with very impressive Fi. But I don't think they could be 4w5. 4w3 sounds pretty good for an ESFP.

Hmm, that sounds good. Although most people right now are talking about the artistic/stylized aspect of 4 (probably because SPs are called artists haha), I'm interested in learning about if they see themselves from a different lens compared to 4s of other types and where their sense of something missing comes from. Would it all just be Fi? I definitely agree they'd probably have a lot of Fi usage.

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hmm, that sounds good. Although most people right now are talking about the artistic/stylized aspect of 4 (probably because SPs are called artists haha), I'm interested in learning about if they see themselves from a different lens compared to 4s of other types and where their sense of something missing comes from. Would it all just be Fi? I definitely agree they'd probably have a lot of Fi usage.

I guess Fi can be the rich source of this feeling "something is missing" ... I think Taylor Momsen is ESFP 4. Ouch the girl who does the interview is so terrible, but nevermind it's not the point :D ...