• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Type 3] NT's who are core 3's: Are you all still relatively head center?

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
I'm trying to discern what goes on inside the head of a core NT who is a 3: Do you folks still seem relatively head-center? It seems like NT's seem to be very head-center in general after all.

StartingFresh

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w2
I am a 3w2 sp/so, and an ENTJ, but am still releatively new to the terminiology

could you maybe explain a little more what you mean by "head center", as opposed to non-head center i guess? I may be able to help then

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
Head center types are always in their head: they are always thinking, analyzing, strategizing, etc. They are constantly in their heads and can't turn their minds off. They are composed of types 5, 6, and 7. Gut center types are types that just are pure action: they constantly go with their gut instincts and tend to act first and ask questions later. They are types 8, 9, and 1. Finally, their are heart types and they are concerned with their image and how they are seen. They are types 2, 3, and 4.