• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Type 9] Recently Founded 9.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hi everyone, so I clicked with nine more than any other enneagram, mistaking myself as a 4. I have a hard time feeling anything and can get really bad passive aggression. I tend to bundle things all inside me, and I hate getting angry. I avoid conflicts as much as I can, and suck to standing up to myself. I feel invisible and I always feel I have to try really hard for people to acknowledge me. Interpersonal relationships define me, no doubt. Also, quite a few INFJ's are 9's too. :) I will post more later, all I originally wanted to say, was said.

lemurgavel

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
As a 9, I can absolutely confirm that we all smell funny.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The question is:

Is that a good thing?

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w5
Yeah, I thought I was a four for awhile too, but after knowing some real fours I'm sure I'm not. Six is also one I sometimes relate too. Nine fits the best though, I hold a lot of my feelings in, not knowing who I am or what I like much of the time. I also have repressed anger which cause me great shame when it manifests.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
My 9 usually smells like coffee, coffee with hazelnut in the summer and coffee with honey in the winter.

Forever said:
I feel invisible and I always feel I have to try really hard for people to acknowledge me.

:hug: I figure part of the reason 9s can feel invisible is, since they do not tend to create much of a stir, people do not tend to devote as much attention to them. Like it's a bidirectional mechanism. Many more volatile, more grounded, or more extraverted types tend to force others to react to them. 9s tend to just do their own thing and stay out of the way. I typically very much like this about them, though sometimes I find it hard to judge whether the 9 wants more of me in their life or not.

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w5
You know, I identify with feeling invisible quite a bit, sometimes to the point that it's absurd, and 9's don't smell like coffee, the coffee smells like 9s :)

mcgooglian

MBTI Type
ISTP
I don't like the taste of coffee. Does that mean 9s taste bad too?

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I don't like the taste of coffee. Does that mean 9s taste bad too?

Actually it's much more dire than that, it means your taste buds are defective. Should have that checked out :unsure:

mcgooglian

MBTI Type
ISTP
Actually it's much more dire than that, it means your taste buds are defective. Should have that checked out :unsure:

Oh, I've already destroyed all my taste buds with all the spicy food I've eaten.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Actually, I think 75% of humanity is composed of 4s.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Ohh thanks skylights. I like that. :)