• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Type 7] HAPPINESS! EXCITEMENT! ADVENTURE! Step on down for the most intense, gratifying.....

iHeartCats

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
no
Perfect sunshine. What is your favourite ?

:) Hard to choose only one.....some of my favorites

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Flowers do speak.

Below is what they can say :

Yellow Orchidée :

Warm love with erotism flamboyant !

Pink Orchidée

Seducing someone with strong sensuality

Red Orchidée :

Expresses the desire to make love.

Orchidée Wedding symbolises 55 years of mariage.

Did you offer me the pink one, or were you just showing it to me ?:smile:

iHeartCats

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
no
Flowers do speak.

Below is what they can say :

Yellow Orchidée :

Warm love with erotism flamboyant !

Pink Orchidée

Seducing someone with strong sensuality

Red Orchidée :

Expresses the desire to make love.

I like the interpretations......especially for the pink one. :biggrin:

Did you offer me the pink one, or were you just showing it to me ?:smile:

I...I was j-just....

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
HAPPINESS! EXCITEMENT! ADVENTURE! Step on down for the most intense, gratifying escape this world has to offer!

:yays::yays::yays:

This website gives great life advice when you feel down, bored, or in a rut...

...And this website is a fun, free way to travel the world and soak in unique, once in a lifetime experiences...

Go ahead, try it...
It's free, and it is exactly like E7's like myself need and crave...
You'll thank yourself...

[MENTION=5418]Lady X[/MENTION]
[MENTION=10082]Starry[/MENTION]
[MENTION=18819]nicolita[/MENTION]

Yay! A gift from the past!

Thank you!

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Oh I gotta fight against all this 7ish joy mumbo jumbo. Fight! The 9ms (ahem*and possible 9s*) will fight you everything we have. Peacekeepers-pffff... That's what we want you to think. It is all a distraction to get you to look away from our true purpose-attacking out positive outlook competition! I mean obviously if you are keeping the peace you know all sides to the fight. So if sevens are like

Ah happy happy joy joy! The world is so great-look at the possibilities I can do anything! The world is full of...:yay::encore::party2::cakegirl::wizfreak::spindance:

The 9 gets all up in their business and is like dude listen here.:peaceout::hippie::offtobed::fairy::scruples::heart::flowerz::jesus::bunnyd::randy::chillpill:

And then both the 9 and the 7 are like ok then how about:yay::happy0065::wub::harhar::hippie::peaceout::hitched::encore:::happy::party2::birthday::cakegirl::chillpill::unicorn::wizfreak::bunnyd::spindance::yays::butterflee::saturned::fireplace::bunnyglee::jesus::frolic::scruples::flowerz::heart::party::moonwalk::bananallama::krusty:

And everyone else is like:fpalm:

Kas

Fabula rasa
Oh I gotta fight against all this 7ish joy mumbo jumbo. Fight! The 9ms (ahem*and possible 9s*) will fight you everything we have. Peacekeepers-pffff... That's what we want you to think. It is all a distraction to get you to look away from our true purpose-attacking out positive outlook competition! I mean obviously if you are keeping the peace you know all sides to the fight. So if sevens are like

Ah happy happy joy joy! The world is so great-look at the possibilities I can do anything! The world is full of...:yay::encore::party2::cakegirl::wizfreak::spindance:

The 9 gets all up in their business and is like dude listen here.:peaceout::hippie::offtobed::fairy::scruples::heart::flowerz::jesus::bunnyd::randy::chillpill:

And then both the 9 and the 7 are like ok then how about:yay::happy0065::wub::harhar::hippie::peaceout::hitched::encore:::happy::party2::birthday::cakegirl::chillpill::unicorn::wizfreak::bunnyd::spindance::yays::butterflee::saturned::fireplace::bunnyglee::jesus::frolic::scruples::flowerz::heart::party::moonwalk::bananallama::krusty:

And everyone else is like:fpalm:

:fpalm:

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp

Don't rain on the positivity parade!:yay::bananallama::party::bananallama::party::bananallama::yays:

Grab a float:party2: grab a baton, and enjoy the joy!:happy:

We can start a happiness movement. Hand in hand, heart in heart, shake it up and make a BeAUtiFuL array of soul expanding :unicorn: delight! The world is sooooo great and we can make it greater!:peaceout: Yay.

Kas

Fabula rasa
Don't rain on the positivity parade!:yay::bananallama::party::bananallama::party::bananallama::yays:

Grab a float:party2: grab a baton, and enjoy the joy!:happy:

We can start a happiness movement. Hand in hand, heart in heart, shake it up and make a BeAUtiFuL array of soul expanding :unicorn: delight! The world is sooooo great and we can make it greater!:peaceout: Yay.
That part is great. I didn't even know that we have unicorns in forum:shock:
In that case:unicorn:

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm so into life! Lots of good vibes around lately and I figured this was a good place to share my generalized enthusiasm haha.

7 power! :solidarity:

pinkgraffiti

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
this thread makes me feel like a 4 :scream: