• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Type 2] Hello? Am I alone in here?

Showbread

climb on
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Are there any other 2s in the forum? I feel like I'm drowning in 4s! Which, is not a bad thing. I quite like 4s... Why are there so few 2s about??

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hey. It never hurts to help, unless you help too much. How's it going, yall?

Haven

Blind Guardian
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
It never hurts to help, unless the one you're helping is hurting others

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Are there any other 2s in the forum? I feel like I'm drowning in 4s! Which, is not a bad thing. I quite like 4s... Why are there so few 2s about??

Welcome to typologycentral, the land of INFP's who type as everything but INFP.

There are a couple 2s in here like [MENTION=4398]Giggly[/MENTION], just gotta find em.

Standuble

Welcome to typologycentral, the land of INFP's who type as everything but INFP.

There are a couple in here like [MENTION=4398]Giggly[/MENTION], just gotta find em.

There aren't that many INFPs. At least I don't think there are. Wherever you find an INFP you will probably find an ENFP as well. Are you sure you're not just lumping them all in one basket?

Standuble

[MENTION=15318]Saudade[/MENTION] in regards to @rep : way to go in transforming my single sentence into a straw man! Also congratulations on jumping to a ridiculous conclusion in the adjacent parenthesis! Unless you're trolling I think you need to adjust your argumentation chip! I merely asked you where the mistyped 4s are. I did not say you're a liar or that there are no mistypes (such a notion is silly).

Some responses that could have given are as follows:

"The forum is crawling with mistyped 4s. I think you're a mistyped 4 as well!"
"There are mistyped 4's here. You just have to open your eyes and look."
"There are mistyped 4's here. Being an INFP does not make one a 4."
"(no comment made)"
"I'm not getting into this argument."

I asked because I have read that it is common for 4's to be a bit elitist about these matters. They want to be unique and don't want a definition which is shared by others. In any case none of this matters. However if you could provide a more constructive answer to my question I would appreciate it. Thanks.

N

ndovjtjcaqidthi

lol-i-troll-you.jpg

Haven

Blind Guardian
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
lol everything ends up being about 4s

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm here, I'm here!!!

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
lol everything ends up being about 4s

Because they're special, duh.
daydreaming.gif

Anyway, I'm either 2w3 or 7w6. Leaning towards 2w3 atm. Can I be your SFJs' little ENFP cheerleader? :happy2:

Edit: it's always great to poke fun at [MENTION=15318]Saudade[/MENTION] for being a special snowflake. :wubbie:

Chad of the OttomanEmpire

Give me a fourth dot.
MBTI Type
NeTi
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I kind of agree with the OP--where are the 2s???

It's not just here. It's in other forums, too. There's like, maybe one token 2 on the whole site in many places. And that's too bad.

I've been reading a lot about type 2 to figure out exactly how it connects to me in my behaviors and outlook (it's one of the least-like-me types, I thought). Plus, it's a fascinating type in and of itself. I wish I could hear more from you guys! I'm tired of it being all about 4s in the image triad. It's wearisome.

TWOS! MAKE POSTS NAO!!

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
It's not just here. It's in other forums, too. There's like, maybe one token 2 on the whole site in many places. And that's too bad.

They're probably out in the real world actually interacting with people. :laugh: They're a fairly extroverted type after all. It's weird though, since if I were to compare myself to most of my offline friends I'd say I'm pretty introverted compared to them but I've noticed that compared to most Es on here I'm probably one of the more extroverted people here. Then again, when most of your friends would be quickly labeled by outsiders as stereotypical high school girls then I guess it's hard to not seem extroverted after hanging around them.

Oh, and when I throw around words like "extroverted" and "introverted" I mean socially, not cognitively.

Maybe we should start threads like "Ask an ESTJ!" or "Ask an ESFP!" but for Enneagram types. Like "Ask a 2!" Although 2w1 and 2w3 can vary greatly. Maybe we should assort them by wings as well? :alttongue:

N

ndovjtjcaqidthi

I kind of agree with the OP--where are the 2s???

I've been reading a lot about type 2 to figure out exactly how it connects to me in my behaviors and outlook (it's one of the least-like-me types, I thought). Plus, it's a fascinating type in and of itself. I wish I could hear more from you guys! I'm tired of it being all about 4s in the image triad. It's wearisome.

TWOS! MAKE POSTS NAO!!

Why would anyone be a 2 or 3 when you can be a 4?