• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Type 4] Anyone 4w5 so/sx?

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
All of those seem like they happened in point or another in my life. Which I guess would make sense.

However the most of these all make sense to me in this order:Ni, Ti, Fe, Se

However: Fi is something that I feel like can happen too.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Alright, cool. I feel like that's usually something that a person's own instinct is best on. That's good to use as info when putting your puzzle together too.

I still encourage you to look into the functions to help you narrow it down more. It's a little more precise to think about the theory first and then apply it to yourself second rather than describe yourself and try to fit that into a type from my POV. If you already know about them though, or aren't interested in that, that's totally cool too. That's just the approach I'd take if I were in your situation :shrug:

Wait, I'll try that! :)

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Healthy INFJs... :shock:
I ran into one with a borderline personality disorder and another that happened to have Aspergers. That tainted my view on INFJs. :shrug:

Noll

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
Healthy INFJs... :shock:
I ran into one with a borderline personality disorder and another that happened to have Aspergers. That tainted my view on INFJs. :shrug:
I don't get it, having Asperger's doesn't mean you're unhealthy.

chubber

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don't get it, having Asperger's doesn't mean you're unhealthy.

I think the individual was overly sensitive and since people with Asperger's have bad experience with society in general. I think it made him a bit edgy, unfortunately.

Noll

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
I think the individual was overly sensitive and since people with Asperger's have bad experience with society in general. I think it made him a bit edgy, unfortunately.
He sounds lovely! Well, it does depend in which way he was edgy.

chubber

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
He sounds lovely! Well, it does depend in which way he was edgy.

I guess it could be because I am INTJ and my interaction with him didn't end well. He was ranting later on the things that I said. I was trying to make friends, but it backfired in my face.

I don't think INFJ and INTJ get along at all.

Noll

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
I guess it could be because I am INTJ and my interaction with him didn't end well. He was ranting later on the things that I said. I was trying to make friends, but it backfired in my face.

I don't think INFJ and INTJ get along at all.
That's probably true. I tend to get along with people whom others usually don't get along with, I've noticed.

Haven

Blind Guardian
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Peter Murphy is

Sunny Ghost

[MENTION=15318]Saudade[/MENTION]
Okay, if you stereotyping me based on my religion, ESFJ sounds like a whole ton of sense. But, I disagree when it comes to myself..

Let's talk each letter out:

E - I'm an introvert and online I can highly be mistaken for an extrovert. It's easy to speak with the barrier out here. You can't judge on this because you never seen me in real life. I am quiet in large groups and I am quite mature around everyone, although I can be silly sometimes. Also, aren't INFJ's more mistaken as extroverts?

S - Sensor's tend to see a black and white picture to everything and tend to "uphold" tradition. If you're thinking I am an S because my religion holds to a lot of old-fashioned values, I can only trust it because the spirit confirms it, for the majority of my life, I saw so many paths and roads to everything that this leads me to here. I believe there are more "grays" and I don't get along with many of the "traditional" Utah grown members, but because since I'm on a mission, I've learned to adapt to others. I have a very difficult time being with the majority of my companions.

F - I love feelings in theory and I sometimes can be very compassionate to others, but sometimes but I let my Ti take over a lot because of the friends I grew up with, always skepticals about everything and the falsities I have found by my feelings has led me thinking more on Ti pointing towards a 5 wing.

J - I'm a very weak judger, but I get highly irritated when plans aren't my way.

I have a hard time with speech in real life because my head is in a slough of thoughts. I feel like I'm liked but always rejected at the same time.

I shouldn't have to hide who I am to conform to a type to be properly known as an INFJ. INFJ's tend to have masks on too on any personality type. I'm also in the healthier levels than others here. I'm not so interested in death as much anymore haha.

I am a four because I like doing everything my own way, and I don't like most leaders telling me what to do. Plus I never had on my tests anywhere on the lower numbers of the enneagram.
[MENTION=16139]Honor[/MENTION] Would you like to petition why I am an ENFP?

I'm actually leaning towards the xNFP boat, too. Sorry. :blush: Based off this description, I feel a more Ne/Si or Si/Ne vibe. Many of the xNFP's I've known have a hard time with spontaneity because of their tertiary and inferior Si.

My other thought was ISFP. Your description for the sensors was very limited, and makes me think you don't fully understand what it means to be a sensor. You instead listed a very narrow description of Si. Se can often be more iconoclast. I also feel as though your description of Ti was more Fi/Se.

But this is solely based on what I've read here. I don't really know you on the forum to say otherwise.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm actually leaning towards the xNFP boat, too. Sorry. :blush: Based off this description, I feel a more Ne/Si or Si/Ne vibe. Many of the xNFP's I've known have a hard time with spontaneity because of their tertiary and inferior Si.

My other thought was ISFP. Your description for the sensors was very limited, and makes me think you don't fully understand what it means to be a sensor. You instead listed a very narrow description of Si. Se can often be more iconoclast. I also feel as though your description of Ti was more Fi/Se.

But this is solely based on what I've read here. I don't really know you on the forum to say otherwise.

Yes, again I am sorry about the whole misunderstanding of sensors. I am a very imaginative person and am curious about the meanings of lot of things. What I mean by black and white is that I am not a very "sure" person. I look at all points of view and that is not very infj'ey in the sense I don't stick to my guns a lot. I am a very average nine. I consider myself barely an infj because of my judging is very weak. infp/enfp is off for me. I share a bit of it, but my fi is limited. Fe makes me uneasy. Everybody has their opinions. I will check isfp out though. For me, relationships > rules. I also am more of Se because when the rules get in the way I tune it out and move on not caring, having a bit of distaste for authority and am weak for complaining against them. I am a very myself person too, I love my kind of music and dislike unoriginal people.

Sunny Ghost

Yes, again I am sorry about the whole misunderstanding of sensors. I am a very imaginative person and am curious about the meanings of lot of things. What I mean by black and white is that I am not a very "sure" person. I look at all points of view and that is not very infj'ey in the sense I don't stick to my guns a lot. I am a very average nine. I consider myself barely an infj because of my judging is very weak. infp/enfp is off for me. I share a bit of it, but my fi is limited. Fe makes me uneasy. Everybody has their opinions. I will check isfp out though. For me, relationships > rules. I also am more of Se because when the rules get in the way I tune it out and move on not caring, having a bit of distaste for authority and am weak for complaining against them. I am a very myself person too, I love my kind of music and dislike unoriginal people.

I think Fi often has difficulty picking sides because of their ability to see things from multiple views.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Also Se too, because I do love material things, I want to be successful. I am into fashion and love nice homes.
I look into perspective more often and I hardly trust my feelings. I can see myself being an infx but not an infp. I thought I was one for a long time. Infj's can be hard to be recognized, they can be mistaken for other types. especially enfp. I invite everyone to study up, because I continually am.

Nature is my law

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
im kinda the same as ur friend im realy confident but im realy in search for a real friend. and im somewhat shy to express it, its a hard struggle ... xD but im verry outgoing easy to talk to.
I am to scared to tell people i dumped all my friends i have allot of "friends" but not real one`s you know.... I only think, i hope they do not think im a loser without friends .....
i dont know i maybe get out of this struggle but its been a though time realizing i do not have real friends, when i had a struggle they did not help me at all or call me so i tested them.
and they tend to stop calling or message me when i did not message them anymore.

Kho

please let prayer be true
MBTI Type
INxP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx
I'm 4w5 sx. I'm also an INTP, so :scruples: