• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Type 7] 7w6 retardation

NKC

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Not calling every 7w6 a retard. Only myself. So now that that's been clarified let me just say that I've been typed by several people versed in ENNG from PerC. Prior to that I took a free online test and was typed as a 6. Which couldn't explain my obnoxious 'bubbly' proactive problem solving, 'hooray lets all be happy' disposition. I've read lots on the other types and I'm confident with 7w6 being accurate and I was wondering what you thought about my recent realization of self.

I tend to always be jumping from thing to thing. Creative projects, writings, books, etc. one thing I've done this past year or two was pick up typology as an interest and was intro'd into the forum world online. Like a fish to water I took to, and essentially, it's like the most fabulous form of distraction. So I find I distract myself with people/forum interactions when I'm bored or stressed or wanting to hide(hermit) myself from irl people. It's so lame. Meh. So anyways that's not the retarded part. I find that I have this predicament where I'm in this weird internal fight where I want to be in a happy relationship and maybe be normal for like 5 fucking minutes. But because my life circumstances are complicated and incredibly difficult, I'm stubbornly constantly trying to assert my independence (which I realize sorta pushes people away). And I find no matter how much I miss someone, I'm afraid or nervous to reach out. Not because I'm afraid of rejection. But rather, I don't want them to think I'm needy. It's so stupid, lol! Also, to make matters worse, I can't bring myself to ask for help but am always craving a teacher of sorts and the whole thing makes me feel like I'm completely ridiculous. So I just go with it and have fun(left un satisfied) anyways, I've decided I must be retarded :p (not the literal meaning of the word! Please don't give me a lecture over the word usage. It's just for lack of a better term. Ugh.

There's more I guess but I'll spare you. The question is, I don't know my instinctual variants or the other types on my tripod and I'm thinking maybe there would be some value in understanding that. Maybe there's those influences to consider. Essentially, my goal is to determine how high do I need to jump to get over myself. :p I'm seriously standing in my own way. And I always feel like I'm wasting time! But I haven't figured out how to conquer this skeleton I found in my purse last night.

Honest feedback will be appreciated. I'm not easily offended so don't hesitate to spit it out. I'm more or less in analytical mode so expect me not to accept notions blindly but rather, I'll enjoy taking them apart to help me understand. Thanks for any input in advance!! :)

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
so interesting how your 7w6ness makes you sound un infj i mean...not the words just the way they're said. i think. i haven't put much thought yet into if it has anything to do with the actual words but the rhythm and flow is what i'm talking about.

this will be interesting for me. :)

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
sorry...i was so distracted by that that i didn't hear what you're asking.

is it what your trifix and instinctual stacking is?

if so...i'll let others who are more quick to type help ya with that.

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'll be back. This is interesting.

Starry

Since you indicated you are not easily offended...I'll just come right out with the fact I feel like this OP is fake or contrived just to mess with people or something.

So when these high profile PersC individuals were typing you as 7w6 did anyone mention anything about MBTI and you not seeming to be an INFJ or was that left untouched/unaddressed? And if you truly are an INFJ 7w6...(which I personally think is more of a unicorn than the unicorns in your avi & sig)...I imagine you would know how rare you are and subsequently understand that this OP and the random info contained within wouldn't even remotely be enough by which to type you by with regards to...you know...instinctual variants and 'tripod.'

I probably won't return to this thread...but I think it would be helpful to anyone attempting to type you... if you were to close these enormous gaps first.

NKC

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Since you indicated you are not easily offended...I'll just come right out with the fact I feel like this OP is fake or contrived just to mess with people or something.

So when these high profile PersC individuals were typing you as 7w6 did anyone mention anything about MBTI and you not seeming to be an INFJ or was that left untouched/unaddressed? And if you truly are an INFJ 7w6...(which I personally think is more of a unicorn than the unicorns in your avi & sig)...I imagine you would know how rare you are and subsequently understand that this OP and the random info contained within wouldn't even remotely be enough by which to type you by with regards to...you know...instinctual variants and 'tripod.'

I probably won't return to this thread...but I think it would be helpful to anyone attempting to type you... if you were to close these enormous gaps first.

Why would that be offensive? Dude you intro'd that like you were about to drop the mother load of, "bitch .. Listen heya" ... Lol! No. I'm not offended. I don't mind going through the rigamoo one more time. You may dub me as another type if it makes you feel better. And if you're right, yaaaay!! That's awesome! Because I am so sick of my crap as of the late. I analyze everything to a bloody fucking mess!

So. Hx. I took several online tests all of which came back infj. I then had a lot of people on PerC initially dispute infj so I felt like. Ok. Rather than blow a trumpet here I better make for sure for sure because that'll be just stupid otherwise. So I paid 60$ on the Meyer brigs site and got infj again. Then, I went through about 3 months of heavy online activity putting my thoughts out their and long story short, the only people who don't think I'm infj are the ones not too familiar with me.

Initially on the forum I put in the same sig I have here. But instead of it being a joke, I was serious. I've some cognitive theory edu. Lots of life experience and so I just verbally vomited everywhere. But I learn quick and I'm not one to discard evidence and I learn best through people (not that I don't learn well from books. Luuuuv books. Just people teach me more in a way. Hard to explain). Anyways, Fe for sure. Introvert for sure. Cocky 7 for sure. J over p for sure. N over S for sure. Maybe there's a differing type arrangement?

Ya know. You seem pissy. Like, instead of throwing you thoughts out there, you have like this "grr. I'm assuming you're just a troll. Wasting my time so I won't be back but I'm spending the time to tell you what I think". Dude why? Why not be curious and wait? Anyways I have no problems answering questions and going through the drills again. Just know it's more for you than me. Like, omg! I never saw a boat so can't see it! Effect. So if you can not take these words personal and consider that I'm just responding to the emotional tone with your response, all good! We're on neutral ground. Skeptically pick my brain away. I don't bite. I don't love you enough to bite you :p

N

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Why would that be offensive? Dude you intro'd that like you were about to drop the mother load of, "bitch .. Listen heya" ... Lol! No. I'm not offended. I don't mind going through the rigamoo one more time. You may dub me as another type if it makes you feel better. And if you're right, yaaaay!! That's awesome! Because I am so sick of my crap as of the late. I analyze everything to a bloody fucking mess!

So. Hx. I took several online tests all of which came back infj. I then had a lot of people on PerC initially dispute infj so I felt like. Ok. Rather than blow a trumpet here I better make for sure for sure because that'll be just stupid otherwise. So I paid 60$ on the Meyer brigs site and got infj again. Then, I went through about 3 months of heavy online activity putting my thoughts out their and long story short, the only people who don't think I'm infj are the ones not too familiar with me.

Initially on the forum I put in the same sig I have here. But instead of it being a joke, I was serious. I've some cognitive theory edu. Lots of life experience and so I just verbally vomited everywhere. But I learn quick and I'm not one to discard evidence and I learn best through people (not that I don't learn well from books. Luuuuv books. Just people teach me more in a way. Hard to explain). Anyways, Fe for sure. Introvert for sure. Cocky 7 for sure. J over p for sure. N over S for sure. Maybe there's a differing type arrangement?

Ya know. You seem pissy. Like, instead of throwing you thoughts out there, you have like this "grr. I'm assuming you're just a troll. Wasting my time so I won't be back but I'm spending the time to tell you what I think". Dude why? Why not be curious and wait? Anyways I have no problems answering questions and going through the drills again. Just know it's more for you than me. Like, omg! I never saw a boat so can't see it! Effect. So if you can not take these words personal and consider that I'm just responding to the emotional tone with your response, all good! We're on neutral ground. Skeptically pick my brain away. I don't bite. I don't love you enough to bite you :p

Strong waste of 60$ Wtf.

NKC

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
so interesting how your 7w6ness makes you sound un infj i mean...not the words just the way they're said. i think. i haven't put much thought yet into if it has anything to do with the actual words but the rhythm and flow is what i'm talking about.

this will be interesting for me. :)

Ya know. Let's not forget that environment etc. I'm 2nd generation American and so had a lot of old school mentality growing up. I am one of very few feeler types in my fam. They all think I'm just stupid no doubt. I barely open up to them anyways because of it. Father and brother both entp. Everyone else sensors. Don't be so thin skinned was the mantra chanted to me growing up.

I'm a creative writer. Writing is my thing. By no means do I think I'm good. Just enjoy it. Like breathing. I also am Sicilian and Irish. That might explain the fact that I'm batshit crazy :p I can not live without sense of humor. That would just make life brutal!! I don't know. I like who I am but regardless of being all grown up, I still have a mini emo that lives inside me and I flirt like a 12 yr. old. I can't get anywhere !!! I have no sense of direction. I'm sick of always being the one to give advice about relationship junk but never have one because I'm retarded!!

So yes. How do you figure out the other sets of numbers. And the instincts. I came here because per c is high school for the most part. Which is fine and dandy when I have that urge to help people, make them feel better and/or distract myself, be silly etc.

That's all. Not meaning to get anyone all grumpy and shit. I'm not trolling. I troll like a 5 yr old so even if I were to troll, you would have to be a total dud to get THAT upset over someone trying to be silly,cheesy etc. really now. :p just my opinion I suppose.

NKC

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Strong waste of 60$ Wtf.

Okay. So I'm assuming you don't see infj either? Good! Maybe this forum can be the holy grail of resolving my dysfunction. It would make life incredibly easier to be honest. Any thoughts ? What type do you think ? Considering we don't know me that well, you're totally welcome to prod with questions. Maybe I'm another type and then this will be all the easier of a quandary to solve. I mean that!! *hugs*

pinkgraffiti

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
are you sure you're an introvert??

N

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Okay. So I'm assuming you don't see infj either? Good! Maybe this forum can be the holy grail of resolving my dysfunction. It would make life incredibly easier to be honest. Any thoughts ? What type do you think ? Considering we don't know me that well, you're totally welcome to prod with questions. Maybe I'm another type and then this will be all the easier of a quandary to solve. I mean that!! *hugs*

I don't understand how you can comfortably masquerade as an INFJ like that. Like what's the point?

Well, I mean, I think I understand, I just don't relate, at all. You're not even aware you're doing it, it's kind of sad. It's like there's nothing I can do. You're just not aware. And test results mean nothing if you bs the answers, btw.

I would stop using the INFJ title. You're obviously not one. I don't know your type, It's hard to type someone who's constantly lying to themselves and others.

NKC

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I don't understand how you can comfortably masquerade as an INFJ like that. Like what's the point?

Well, I mean, I think I understand, I just don't relate, at all. You're not even aware you're doing it, it's kind of sad. It's like there's nothing I can do. You're just not aware. And test results mean nothing if you bs the answers, btw.

I would stop using the INFJ title. You're obviously not one. I don't know your type, It's hard to type someone who's constantly lying to themselves and others.

Okay. May I ask why you're angry as well? And I'm not lying on tests either. But thanks for assuming. Life experience I do believe has had me adapt. I don't feel the need to justify myself by indulging on private details thereof. I'm quite surprised. I guess I'm not sure what to say. Thanks for sharing your presumptions?

And I'm constantly lying to myself and others? Dude, you've known me less than a day. And you're judging with even less than that. From personal experience, it'll burn when you outgrow that after you've done it to someone you love. I really hope you don't pigeon hold yourself to an infj stereotype. I've done some incredibly brutal self work to be more balanced. Anyways. I'm not here to make enemies. And I'm not a fan of making people upset. Apparently, I'm just upsetting everyone by being myself. So I suppose this is my Q to leave. I wasn't here to make friends do it's not that sad. Just disappointed as I was really hopeful to get some fresh perspective. (Not disgruntled judgement).

Anyways I'll leave it there.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

I have an MBTI inventory consisting of 112 statements which you respond to on a graduated scale. So far it's giving great results.

NKC

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I have an MBTI inventory consisting of 112 statements which you respond to on a graduated scale. So far it's giving great results.

Which means what? I don't know! I'm not here to troll. Everyone who gets to know me well, concludes infj based on the functions. Not the stereotype. Seriously. I was just looking for fresh perspective and typology forums are like my ONLY outlet when I feel comfortable just being me.

I didn't mean for people to get all bent out of shape.

N

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Brb says "Honest feedback will be appreciated. I'm not easily offended so don't hesitate to spit it out."
Brb doesn't appreciate honest feedback
Brb gets offended
Brb calls people angry
Brb quits the forum

Yeah.. Ok.

NKC

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Brb says "Honest feedback will be appreciated. I'm not easily offended so don't hesitate to spit it out."
Brb doesn't appreciate honest feedback
Brb gets offended
Brb calls people angry
Brb quits the forum

Yeah.. Ok.

You weren't giving me feedback! You were giving me judgement about something other than my original question! That's logic! What is your problem? The only interacting I've had from you is being upset I say I'm infj. Honestly. I make fun of the unicorn notion. I'm not about to go to war to anyone who wants the position. Wtf. I'm not here to argue. And I don't deserve to be ganged up on. I'm seriously fucking clueless why everyone is so god damn emotional right now. And humorously trying to manipulate it so I get upset so you can scream Fi or some bullshit.

Okay. Whatever makes you feel special. I'll change my type. Will that make you happy and act like an adult opposed to speaking as if I'm not in the room and manipulating comments to suit for preconceived notions?

Which would you prefer it to be? I'll be whatever type you like ...

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hey man, I think coming out with a bunch of assumptions can be off-putting to some when what you're saying doesn't seem to jive a whole lot. People around here can be really helpful in helping you out with typing, and there's a lot of knowledge here. You should be nothing but yourself, so don't interpret this as a personal attack. If anything I'd take it as a cue that people are seeing your conclusions as needing a bit more attention. It's part of the healthy self-analysis required for typing to stand up to a bit of questioning and have to take a deeper look at yourself. You're the best candidate for the job!

NKC

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hey man, I think coming out with a bunch of assumptions can be off-putting to some when what you're saying doesn't seem to jive a whole lot. People around here can be really helpful in helping you out with typing, and there's a lot of knowledge here. You should be nothing but yourself, so don't interpret this as a personal attack. If anything I'd take it as a cue that people are seeing your conclusions as needing a bit more attention. It's part of the healthy self-analysis required for typing to stand up to a bit of questioning and have to take a deeper look at yourself. You're the best candidate for the job!

Yeah. Exactly. And not one person was saying that. It was accusing me as a troll. Then accusing me as pretending. Accusing me of all sorts of stuff which, I initially invited questions to redetermine my type.

Here's the thing. I don't have time for that bullshit. If someone wanted to help re-type me, they would have. They wouldn't have derailed into sanctimonious allegations from the holy typology police. Give me a break. I'm just waiting for someone to end their post with. - peace.

Once again. Anyone who wants to ask me questions to suggest another type, is welcome to do so. Otherwise. Would it be too much to ask that this convo go back to the enng question ?

Considering I'm on the mom clock right now, dealing with angry forum groupies is the LAST thing on my list of things to enjoy. Generally speaking. I have no problem with your post. It's the situation in its entirety.

Starry

Oh I see. It's your remarkable ability to read minds/people <-that's how you're coming up with INFJ as your type...Yah, I get it now.

You clearly understood exactly where I was coming from in my message, my thoughts, feelings, attitude - all of it, etc. so I'll merely reiterate my message for those that may not have.

I admitted to possessing a sense of suspicion surrounding the genuineness of your OP merely because when I imagine an INFJ individual...that is also as versed as you claim to be on the subject of personality theory...I would imagine them being acutely aware of two things: 1.) That a lot of people are going to have a hard time buying 'INFJ e7.' And 2.) How difficult it is to determine instinctual variant and tritype in someone you know very well let alone a stranger with a very unusual MBTI & e-type combo. (I also imagine them knowing that many people are off-put by the use of the word 'retard' <-and if you want to go ahead and assume I'm one of those people now...you go right ahead.)

In my mind ^this person would construct an extraordinarily different OP if they were sincerely looking for helpful, meaningful answers. And sensing I would have nothing to contribute...indicated I would most likely not return. Which made me so pissy. It's truly a pleasure to interact with someone as perceptive as yourself.

So no one could answer these questions at PersC for you? That's a shame. No really I mean that.

INFJ 6w5 sx

NKC

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Oh I see. It's your remarkable ability to read minds/people <-that's how you're coming up with INFJ as your type...Yah, I get it now.

You clearly understood exactly where I was coming from in my message, my thoughts, feelings, attitude - all of it, etc. so I'll merely reiterate my message for those that may not have.

I admitted to possessing a sense of suspicion surrounding the genuineness of your OP merely because when I imagine an INFJ individual...that is also as versed as you claim to be on the subject of personality theory...I would imagine them being acutely aware of two things: 1.) That a lot of people are going to have a hard time buying 'INFJ e7.' And 2.) How difficult it is to determine instinctual variant and tritype in someone you know very well let alone a stranger with a very unusual MBTI & e-type combo. (I also imagine them knowing that many people are off-put by the use of the word 'retard' as well <-and if you want to go ahead and assume I'm one of those people now...you go right ahead.)

In my mind ^this person would construct an extraordinarily different OP if they were sincerely looking for helpful, meaningful answers. And sensing I would have nothing to contribute...indicated I would most likely not return. Which made me so pissy. It's truly a pleasure to interact with someone so perceptive as yourself.

So no one could answer these questions at PersC for you? That's a shame. No really I mean that.

INFJ 6w5 sx

Another infj. I never said anything about knowing your thoughts.

Why any of you are taking what I claim as a type personally is beeeeyond me.

I don't get that. But it's been made loud and clear, this thread should die.

I'm done.

No go back to being perfect unicorns and be happy.
I won't disturb the peace any more.