• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Type 5] ENTP type 5

Citylights

I am a type 5. In tests I usually score as INTP. To be more accurate, I consider myself a good example of an ambiverted person.

Are you an ENTP 5? Know any? Share insights (if you want to).

Last edited:

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
[MENTION=18878]Citylights[/MENTION]
there are tons of them. most of them think they're intp's.

albert einstein is one of them. INTP's 5w4's are much more dark and scary than ENTP 5w4's. (google Szadslaw beksinski)

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Interesting that you are a 5w4. I imagine ENTPs are more often 5w6, since 5w4 seems to be pretty introverted. Do you ever feel that the 4 and ExTx clash?

A

Anew Leaf

ENTP 5's are INTP's who haven't accepted the burden of reality yet.

Froody Blue Gem

Necromancing Scapelamb
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I do think type 5 + ENTP is more than possible, and I've come across at least two who I have no doubt of their 5ness. Ne is a withdrawn function as far as E functions go so therefore, an individual can lead with ne, be a cognitive extrovert but a social introvert, and be a 5. Somehow, I see 5w6 being more likely than 5w4 if this is the case but either or is poThe fact that they are NT goes well with the type too.

Ne needs less peopling time than say... fe and gets by spawning and connecting ideas. INTP is one of the more common types to be type 5 so therefore, I'd say it's a fitting combo. If the ENTP had some social extroversion in the mix, I'd be more skeptical though. Social instinctual variant could possibly work in that case but it would seem fishy.

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Fishy eh. Hmm.

I've fit extremely well for it. But the absolute certainty probably will never be known. Meh. People disagreeing and all. Who knows. :coffee:

I believe I am unless it can be proven otherwise.