• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Type 6] Type 6's: How many of you have OCD?

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
I have been diagnosed with OCD and it seems like type 6 and OCD have a strong correlation.

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
Occasionally

People with OCD have obsessive thoughts, they have a lot of anxiety, they constantly think that things will go to hell, and they constantly self sabotage. How 6 is that?!!

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm somewhat OCD as far as my desire to build things up to their greatest heights goes, and I always feel like there's things that can be improved upon.

edit- Oh wait, I see this title was just adressing type 6s, but I'm sure my opinion remains important anyway.

baccheion

I have been diagnosed with OCD and it seems like type 6 and OCD have a strong correlation.

Try 18g/day Inositol. Takes 6 weeks to start working.

What medication did they put you on?

I may have (synthetic?) OCD, but I'm a type 5.

Starry

I have not seen anything linking OCD and e6. I have, however, seen evidence of a correlation between OCD and e1. But this info isn't helpful to you in any way seeing how you're not an e1...or say like an e7 with a stressful connection to e1.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Negative here.

I did have panic attacks in my early teenage years, but that has been my only significant manifestation of anxiety issues.

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
People with OCD have obsessive thoughts, they have a lot of anxiety, they constantly think that things will go to hell, and they constantly self sabotage. How 6 is that?!!

yea that sounds like a six

Yea I would say I had this until just recently where I have made it my mission to stop thinking negative thoughts...I'm ocd with thoughts and then wanting to act on them, I think its my Te Se loop too though....I don't think mines severe though cause I'm fixing it myself. I'm not willing to waste money to go she someone.

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
Try 18g/day Inositol. Takes 6 weeks to start working.

What medication did they put you on?

I may have (synthetic?) OCD, but I'm a type 5.

I refuse to take medications, they all fuck me up and give me side effects.

baccheion

I refuse to take medications, they all fuck me up and give me side effects.

Yea, that's why I recommend Inositol. It was once considered a B-vitamin, but now it stands alone. It's not medication, it's a supplement taken at a higher dosage. The side effect mentioned with this is stomach irritation, and that's dealt with by gradually increasing the dosage.

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
Yea, that's why I recommend Inositol. It was once considered a B-vitamin, but now it stands alone. It's not medication, it's a supplement taken at a higher dosage. The side effect mentioned with this is stomach irritation, and that's dealt with by gradually increasing the dosage.

Can you get this at health food store or do I need a prescription?