• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Type 9] Are 9w8s the kinkiest E-type?

93JC

[derail]

The kinkiest E-types were the early ones, '61-'64, with the 3.8-litre inline six.

Jaguar-E-Type-620x277.jpg

[/derail]

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
Woah. That's for real.

I mean I don't mind schedules, but that's a little crazy. (not the good crazy lol)

I don't think I would mind someone saying...hey, meet me in the bedroom at 04:00...That I can do...

But to put a limit on it...I would be pissed. I would not be able to concentrate.(not that I need that much time lol)

Did anyone ever climax? lol

I don't think I would have been able to do that to be honest. That would get old quick.

Yeeeaaa....gonna get me an sx dom next time lol

I'm best with people that are sp last. I can pay the bills...just sex me up lol

I can date any of the variant combos that aren't sx last.

B

brainheart

I've found all sx doms I've been with sexually intense in different ways (it may vary by type) but you know some sx doms are intensely celibate or asexual while still desiring deep emotional intimacy. Sx dom can equal hyper sexual but sometimes it doesn't express itself physically, just emotionally and intellectually.

Most people seem to overlook this, I don't know why- maybe because it makes sexual dom look less awesome in their eyes.

Sexual doms are the ones with the most issues regarding the sexual instinct. This can play out as kinky, I suppose, but it can also play out as sexual dysfunction and sexual avoidance due to placing intimacy/intensity on a pedestal and being overly sensitive to sexual feeling.

I'm not much of a fan of the Fauvres but sometimes they say things worth repeating. In the case of sexuality, they mention how those with sx as a dominant instinct imbue sex with greater meaning. Sex is heavy, loaded, significant. It's not about the mere act, but something more. I think those with the instinct second are more playful about it.

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
I'd imagine 4w3's as the kinkiest type. All that masochism and being special...

S

Stansmith

Most don't seem very sensual unless they're extroverts or 8-fixers. They're more about romance than sex. They usually look pretty sexy but it's more of this "euuuuuuuhhhhhhh, noone can ever have have me...." vibe

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Well...Rihanna is gonna be kinky...

Beyonce ...no comment

Yes they were sx last though.

Maybe it's just sx doms are the kinkiest. I would agree with that statement.

It's hard for me to see E9 being kinky....maybe they lose thier virginity early...and maybe they post pics of themselves (like everyone else does), but I don't consider either of those two things as kinky.

Sx 9s from what I see of myself and through my lovers eyes is that we're not kinky or odd, just calmly sensual. The kind of guy that would kiss you after you gave him head or suck your tongue, bite your neck, etc. I would go down on this one girl after she came and afterward blow on her clit, touching gingerly on her thighs and the like to spread the orgasm through her body.

S

Stansmith

Sx 9s from what I see of myself and through my lovers eyes is that we're not kinky or odd, just calmly sensual. The kind of guy that would kiss you after you gave him head or suck your tongue, bite your neck, etc. I would go down on this one girl after she came and afterward blow on her clit, touching gingerly on her thighs and the like to spread the orgasm through her body.

Whew.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=18664]Stansmith[/MENTION]
nooo
7 and 8w7

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I also tried to date someone whom was sx last. It was an INTJ 5w6 sp/so woman. There was just no sense of intimacy or connection between us. Sex with her wasn't passionate or intimate either. She was so sexual last TJ with her schedule that she set an egg timer for 20 minutes every time we had sex, and we could not go over that time limit EVER! I FUCKING HATED IT! It was like sex was purely physical with no intimacy or passion in it at all. FUCK THAT!

Omfg that's funny! An egg timer!? What was her reasoning!!?? Is that all she had time for? That was what she decided was an appropriate amount of time?? Omg haha

Also you people... How in the hell do you all know soo many people irl and all of their types. I rarely try and figure out the etypes of even the closest of people to me.

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

yum!

Ehem. That sounds better...I think nines are pretty gentle, or at least subtle in the bedroom. Sx or not...I dunno if it matters. I could be wrong I guess...just the impression I've gotten from the nines I'm around. They may be up for things but the way they go about it, doesn't seem kinky to me...it seems like you said...calmly sensual.

Omfg that's funny! An egg timer!? What was her reasoning!!?? Is that all she had time for? That was what she decided was an appropriate amount of time?? Omg haha

Also you people... How in the hell do you all know soo many people irl and all of their types. I rarely try and figure out the etypes of even the closest of people to me.

I am OBSESSED.:blush: lol So I try to figure everyone's type out. I use it as a tool. I use it so often, because I suck at putting myself in others shoes. If I know their MBTI or Etype I can better assess what I need to moderate.

ie I know 4's r sensitive. Way more sensitive than I'll ever be able to actually be. So I try not to do certain things I may normally do. Like I will REALLY try to watch my "You" statements. As they can take offense to things like that because it can seem to be an attack on their character. Same thing with Fi.

If they're a thinker, I can usually say more of what's on my mind without them jumping down my throat about how insensitive I am being. This is all in general...of course...but it helps me get to know ppl better... and trust them. Which trust is a big thing for me.

I don't relate well to people...so I have to get in their brains and relate to them some way...even if it's just knowing what cognitive functions they prefer. Then I can sometimes even know how to start a conversation.

It seems like other people here on the forum can speed read ppl too though...that may be how they're typing everyone so much. :shrug:

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

My experiences have confirmed this. I don't know about the reasoning though...lol never thought of that.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
yum!

Ehem. That sounds better...I think nines are pretty gentle, or at least subtle in the bedroom. Sx or not...I dunno if it matters. I could be wrong I guess...just the impression I've gotten from the nines I'm around. They may be up for things but the way they go about it, doesn't seem kinky to me...it seems like you said...calmly sensual.

I am OBSESSED.:blush: lol So I try to figure everyone's type out. I use it as a tool. I use it so often, because I suck at putting myself in others shoes. If I know their MBTI or Etype I can better assess what I need to moderate.

ie I know 4's r sensitive. Way more sensitive than I'll ever be able to actually be. So I try not to do certain things I may normally do. Like I will REALLY try to watch my "You" statements. As they can take offense to things like that because it can seem to be an attack on their character. Same thing with Fi.

If they're a thinker, I can usually say more of what's on my mind without them jumping down my throat about how insensitive I am being. This is all in general...of course...but it helps me get to know ppl better... and trust them. Which trust is a big thing for me.

I don't relate well to people...so I have to get in their brains and relate to them some way...even if it's just knowing what cognitive functions they prefer. Then I can sometimes even know how to start a conversation.

It seems like other people here on the forum can speed read ppl too though...that may be how they're typing everyone so much. :shrug:
Sure I get that... I read people too... It just doesn't usually result in a "type" I do sometimes if I'm particularly bored or curious about something I guess...

Idk I can't imagine I'd feel super sure that I was right tho.

I mean... My ex husband was in my life for 15 years!! And I don't know if he's a 1 even much less a 1w2 or 1w9 so/ sx or sp/so or what really I have no idea.

I find it much easier to see people's mbti type I guess.
Or maybe I have to brainstorm in person with them to figure it out. Idk whatever not important I guess. I just find it hard to imagine that so many people could be right about others types.

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Sure I get that... I read people too... It just doesn't usually result in a "type" I do sometimes if I'm particularly bored or curious about something I guess...

I mean... My ex husband was in my life for 15 years!! And I don't know if he's a 1 even much less a 1w2 or 1w9 so/ sx or sp/so or what really I have no idea.

Or maybe I have to brainstorm in person with them to figure it out. Idk whatever not important I guess. I just find it hard to imagine that so many people could be right about others types.

Yea Etypes can be difficult at first. I know what you mean. I am good at spotting 2's. They're like so easy now. I have had a lot of exposure to 2's though. And 8's I know them very well.

Actually I think the harder ones to type are 6's, 7's, and 9's now for me. I have had enough time with the others to really get to know they're motivations and stuffs.

And I've got the most self-doubting enneagram....so it can take me a while to come to a conclusion. And even then...some 4's integrate to 1's more than others for example... so it's still difficult to be solid. lol

Also I learned that the amount of time you know someone may not even show you who they truly are. I had an experience with my most recent ex. Knew him 10 yrs before I even went out with him...and learned throughout the 4 years I was with him...he wasn't who I thought he was...sad.:dont: shame on me.

S

Stansmith

I find it pretty easy to guess enneagram type by looking at someone.

Usually that one guy who's walking really fast, with his head up high, while wearing sun glasses and some eye catching outfit is 4w3. You see LOTS of these types in the city.

4w5s are usually scrawny and shy/nervous looking, and dress kind of interesting, yet you can tell they're not trying to show off or really be the center of attention.

8s usually look angry, 1s usually look very uptight and disdainful, while 9s look kind of blank. 9w8s tend to have this natural, earthy, easygoing swagger to them

7w6s are kind of smiley and somewhat fidgety. They have this strange blend of narcissism and nervousness to their body language/expressions. 7w8s and some 8w7s tend to have this very obvious and secure confidence about them without 3-ish self-consciousness or stereotypical, 8w9 seriousness.

6s come all types of flavors; you have the tough guy and the paranoid, visibly fidgety looking guy who are usually both 6w5s. 6w7 males tend to be scrawny and sometimes well-dressed or "trendy". Some phobic 6w7s kind of slump their shoulders a bit and stare around alot

I usually have a vague idea if someone is Fear, Shame or Anger triad too. Those are just my guesses though :D

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I find it pretty easy to guess enneagram type by looking at someone.

Usually that one guy who's walking really fast, with his head up high, while wearing sun glasses and some eye catching outfit is 4w3. You see LOTS of these types in the city.

4w5s are usually scrawny, and dress kind of interesting, yet you can tell they're not trying to show off or really be the center of attention.

8s usually look angry, 1s usually look very uptight and disdainful, while 9s look kind of blank. 9w8s tend to have this natural, earthy, easygoing swagger to them

7w6s are kind of smiley and somewhat fidgety. They have this strange blend of narcissism and nervousness to their body language/expressions. 7w8s and some 8w7s tend to have this very obvious and secure confidence about them without 3-ish self-consciousness or stereotypical, 8w9 seriousness.

6s come all types of flavors; you have the tough guy and the paranoid, visibly fidgety looking guy who are usually both 6w5s. 6w7 males tend to be scrawny and sometimes well-dressed or "trendy". Some phobic 6w7s kind of slump their shoulders a bit and stare around alot

I usually have a vague idea if someone is Fear, Shame or Anger triad too. Those are just my guesses though :D

As long as you realize you're totally guessing. I mean you may not even be right about your own type.

But I agree that certain types "look" a certain way and I agree that some are super obvious but you have to know not everyone is and certainly they don't all look alike.

I wouldn't say that my 8 ex boyfriend looked angry at all and I don't think my type 4w5 bf is scrawny and dresses interestingly

But yeah whatever man its fun to play with and think about I guess.

wolfy

awsm
I also tried to date someone whom was sx last. It was an INTJ 5w6 sp/so woman. There was just no sense of intimacy or connection between us. Sex with her wasn't passionate or intimate either. She was so sexual last TJ with her schedule that she set an egg timer for 20 minutes every time we had sex, and we could not go over that time limit EVER! I FUCKING HATED IT! It was like sex was purely physical with no intimacy or passion in it at all. FUCK THAT!

That is funny. I thought egg timers only went up to three minutes.