• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Type 7] 7's & positive thinking

Ayame

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
does your mind ever go on turbo? i can't stop thinking, and it's not even focused thought, it's this, then that, etc... is everyone like that maybe? i should go back to yoga.....

I can actually wear myself out from analyzing everything/everybody around me.

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
the rosy colored outlook doesn't last forever. what it really is, in my opinion, is a delayed response of negative emotions. to be honest, if I were going to prison, for the first day or so I would be thinking "yay! this is just like all those prison documentaries I watched! :D ".....but reality does eventually sink in, and which point we become jaded and disintegrate to 1 as our perfect world falls in shambles before us. at this point, we become bitch, critical of others, narcissistic and aggressive, determined to get back what we "deserve" at all costs

LOL, I've been there...
My criticism tends to be expressed as rants in my head, unless somebody presses me even more than that...then I might say something like "I gotta get back what I had before! I had it before!"
Looking at it now feels weird...lol