• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Other/Multiple Enneatypes] Type 2s and Type 5s

TopherRed

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I don't know what it is, but I hopelessly fall for Type 5s. ISTPs especially, but there have been ENTJs. Any other 2s like yourselves a 5?

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I see this is a little old, but my heart fix is 2, and my husband is a 5 :)

baccheion

I think it's funny that these two types ever fall for each other. Type 2s are usually ExFJ, and type 5s are usually IxTP. Exact opposites.

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm ENFP and he's INTJ, so we're not that uncommon of a pairing, but maybe since I'm a 7 first that changes things. I believe that N in we have in common makes magic though.

baccheion

I'm ENFP and he's INTJ, so we're not that uncommon of a pairing, but maybe since I'm a 7 first that changes things. I believe that N in we have in common makes magic though.

Wait.. are you a 7w6 and him a 5w6? Sharing the same wing is supposedly a good thing.

baccheion

Wait.. are you a 7w6 and him a 5w6? Sharing the same wing is supposedly a good thing.

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Yes! I believe so. We're both still fairly new to Enneagram theory, so we're still researching and talking about it, but as it stands I think we both have a 6-wing. I hadn't heard that wing sharing was good. That's pretty cool. Do you know anything else about the supposed dynamics of a wing-sharing couple?

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7

So I should date a 4w8, being as how I'm an 8w4? :D

but in all seriousness, I don't think dating a 1w9 would work... at all. 6w7, perhaps.