• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Type 8] Eights: What Enneagram type do you know you are head over heels attracted to?

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Can't think of one. My husband is 4w5 and honestly, I can't stand those parts of him.

I get along best with 3 and 7 though.

Showbread

climb on
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
9's. Fell for an INTP 9w8 friend in college, then ended up married to an ENTP 9w1 a couple years after graduation. As a side note, also dated an ISTJ 1w9.

I am bold, energetic, and very direct in my communication. I think I need the low key, more cautiousness of 9s to bring some balance. I've also had a lot of 9 friends, including my middle brother who is also an NP.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
None in particular. Healthy/Unhealthy is much more important to me than type in particular.

Norqs

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Cuz when I imagine 8s and 4s, I do imagine, essentially, the stuff of romance novels: sparks, chemistry, insane passion.

And I imagine it more with that pairing than with any other.

(Which, once again, in terms of what I've written on here about sexual polarity [basically just explaining David Deida's {and, by extension, much mythological/religious/spiritual teaching throughout history} teachings], would make sense.)

Sexual chemistry is fueled by masculine-feminine polarity, and, well, 8s are probably the most masculine type, and 4s the most feminine type.

Ummm yes... having had the pleasure of a 4w5.... there was so much passion... it was something that I thought was reserved only for the movies and romance novels.... absolutely amazing connection/spark sexual chemistry, passion and affection. WOW.... now actively looking for another 4 :wobble: Not sure if he was a one off.... I sincerely hope not!! Also think its different/harder for the female 8 male 4 due to the masculine/feminine polarity.

biohazard

Permabanned
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
9s, 4s, 6s, 5s, and occasionally 3s.

My fav has to be 9s and 4s. But I almost married a 6.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
None in particular. Healthy/Unhealthy is much more important to me than type in particular.

While I agree with this, I can't see myself with a 2 or 6, regardless of gender. 9's and 5's seem to be best for me.

neko 4

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
Almost all my crushes have been Sevens or Eights.

Luigi

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
There's always a strong voice of self-criticism, holding me to a standard of perfectionism.

Do 8s not have this problem?

SaturnSnoopDogg

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I am most attracted to 3's and enneagrams with a 3 wing. 2w3, 3w2, 3w4, 4w3.
Sometimes I like 6's and 7's.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Still don't think I will ever fully grasp this! :laugh:

I love picky, uptight people for some reason :heart:

I mean, if a 1 likes you it actually MEANS something... 1s are not like dogs and 7s, they do not indiscriminately like everyone

rav3n

5w6s work best with me since they're one of the lowest drama within relationships type.
This 2013 post isn't sufficiently accurate. Not 5wcp6s, only 5w6s and 5w4s. 5wcp6s or main type cp6 and any wing, are crazy making.

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
I am not. I am more attracted to individuals.

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
There's always a strong voice of self-criticism, holding me to a standard of perfectionism.

Do 8s not have this problem?

Depends on the individual. For me personally; no. I have very high standards but I don't believe in "perfection." There is always room for improvement.