• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Type 8] 8s: How do you experience integration and your line to 2?

Animal

So carnal it's spiritual
MBTI Type
SeFi
Enneagram
How would you describe your integration to 2, or your connection to 2 in general?

Please be as detailed as you want and ramble as much as you feel comfortable. Specific examples from your lives, or general feelings, or ideas, all welcome. =)

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
It happens in various random times. Mostly being inspiration to people in need. I find E2's to be the ones asking me for help most often.

My ENFJ E2 friend once called me during the lowest point in his life, he was blacking out, alcoholic, drug addicted...

Our conversation went something like this (paraphrased):
friend: Jay! How's everthing going dude! *something about his voice hinted to me that something was very wrong*
me: I'm fine, How're things going with you?
friend: oh... not very good
me: what's up?
friend: I'm blacking out etc, don't know what I want to do
me: well what's something you want to do in life?
friend: I want to help people
me: well, dude, you're in no position to help others right now... you can only give to others if you yourself have something to give.
friend: wow... you can only give to others if you have something to give. That makes perfect sense!
me: yeah man. You want to be a rockstar right? Well, every rockstar reaches rock bottom once they're thrown excess. You somehow managed to get all of that out of the way.
friend: I did!
me: So now that you know what its like to hit rock bottom, you've made your mistakes, its time to stand back up and make it happen.

He rose up, is now clean, acting on broadway, has a girlfriend who doesn't suck, and he put one of my lines as one of his favorite quotes on his facebook page :). I felt moved that I was able to help someone in that way.

mmhmm

meinmeinmein!
most of the time, it makes me feel like a pansy.
then there's like one person, that makes it feel alright.
safe to be a softieeeeeee.