• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Other/Multiple Enneatypes] accident with milk

salad

Permabanned
MBTI Type
what
Enneagram
wha
hello i dont know if this the right area to post this but i have a dilemna that i think i'm need to outsource help for?

me and mine friend always been pranking each other, but i think i'm taken it too faer. i transported multiple milk to my friend apartment (which lick on floor 10), then i filled his flat with the milk so that when he open door, he get tsunamied by milk. i do this but he waved from building and broke both his thighs, and also his cat drowned beforehand. what do i do? i dont know how to make reperatoion?

i understand this must sound like joke becaue very extreme, but true. soi if necesssary, take this as thought expemirmet, becaseuo really do need advice asap thanak yuou in andave

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
i think you owe him a new cat

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
If it had been scotch or soda, I could have helped you. Alas.

However, there is no use crying over split milk. I would recommend calling the pound and borrowing a hundred cats so that they can remove the evidence before you go to jail for the Rest! Of! Your! Life!

I would also move to another country because when your friend gets better and can actually run after you, you probably won't live to see another day.

salad

Permabanned
MBTI Type
what
Enneagram
wha
yes chana, i got him a new cat (despite wondering if it weird replacing living thing that he loved), it an ragdoll cat:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ragdoll.

jennifer, okay you think this is joke, i understand because is strange story for be real from a personn, so i dont mind that you are dismissivce of my disatasre

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Oh dear god, anything but a ragdoll.

Welp, I guess it's too late now. You got yourself into this.

salad

Permabanned
MBTI Type
what
Enneagram
wha
is a floor 10 or similar apartment so it down get let out, so ideal for an raagdoll and also from a rescue it might not have been taken otherwise because assmume cat let outised

Burger King

That's like property damage and stuff. Plus hurt feelings. How the hell you not in jail?

<------------ my cat Hachiko does not approve... :mad:

salad

Permabanned
MBTI Type
what
Enneagram
wha
i accidently didnt quotee so loki, you said: That's like property damage and stuff. Plus hurt feelings. How the hell you not in jail?

<------------ my cat Hachiko does not approve...

i said

no no he an e5 so he pretty mush just have bare concrete and floorboards with a few computer, fridge, etc. so i remove them stuff first.

i did not see his cat though, i am eternally sad for this,

Lark

i accidently didnt quotee so loki, you said: That's like property damage and stuff. Plus hurt feelings. How the hell you not in jail?

<------------ my cat Hachiko does not approve...

i said

no no he an e5 so he pretty mush just have bare concrete and floorboards with a few computer, fridge, etc. so i remove them stuff first.

i did not see his cat though, i am eternally sad for this,

Take consolation that in brief seconds before it was like WTF and died the cat was probably like wow, saucer of milk dreams answered.

Plus its a cat.

I'm totally a fan of dogs. Sirius hates cats and that's enough for me.

salad

Permabanned
MBTI Type
what
Enneagram
wha
Take consolation that in brief seconds before it was like WTF and died the cat was probably like wow, saucer of milk dreams answered.
i hope you not joking about a living thing dying... but if you sincere then yes i suppose him cat may have died happy, i guess i take small bit of solace in this. and also drown relative plainless way to die.
Plus its a cat.
so? it still feel pain

I'm totally a fan of dogs. Sirius hates cats and that's enough for me.
and you're prefer blondes? sou indiffent when bruntetee part of mass shooting?

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
:rofl1:

I'm not particularly sad about the cat dying.. though if I did the prank, I'd be mortified.

I'm not one to participate in pranks beyond small, fixable situations that don't cause bodily harm.. I'm very particular about how I play my games so that I don't get put in awkward situations. Maybe that might be a start for ya'll.

salad

Permabanned
MBTI Type
what
Enneagram
wha
:rofl1:

I'm not particularly sad about the cat dying.. though if I did the prank, I'd be mortified.
everything die i suppose, so maybe drowning good way to go, so who know.,,.

I'm not one to participate in pranks beyond small, fixable situations that don't cause bodily harm.. I'm very particular about how I play my games so that I don't get put in awkward situations. Maybe that might be a start for ya'll.
waht are you an sp/so?

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
everything die i suppose, so maybe drowning good way to go, so who know.,,.

waht are you an sp/so?

Oh no. Drowning sucks. I think fire would be worse, but drowning is up there on my "do not want to experience again" list. Right before pepper spray.

And I have no idea. I never bothered typing that sort of thing.

salad

Permabanned
MBTI Type
what
Enneagram
wha
Oh no. Drowning sucks. I think fire would be worse, but drowning is up there on my "do not want to experience again" list. Right before pepper spray.
think i read somwerer that you pass out quit eear;y in the proicess of drowning, so a small amout of panic mix with milkpleasure of ra cat ,aybe not so bad, but who knows...

Entropic

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Good heavens that you posted this in the head section because clearly we're so intellectually superior to those emotionally trite heart types and we actually think compared to those gut grunts! I would recommend your friend to drink a lot of milk in order to strengthen his bone structure since milk contains a lot of calcium. I would also recommend him to get a lot of cats in order to get rid of all that excessive milk. Unfortunately I have no good advice about how to deal with all the cat puke that will occur because cats are actually lactose intolerant though. Alternatively hedgehogs work and are almost as cute but some animal rights activitist might become a little upset due to their endangered status.

Also, last but not least, cinnamon rolls tend to taste awesome with a glass of milk. Just sayin'.

salad

Permabanned
MBTI Type
what
Enneagram
wha
thanks for you tldr.

this actual heart type drenglis

hobefully mine friend dont get cancer

Flatlander

Fair and Square
MBTI Type
iNtj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Salad, your posts fit your name. They're word salad.

How would you manage to flood an apartment without noticing the cat, or the cat noticing you? :doh:

salad

Permabanned
MBTI Type
what
Enneagram
wha
Salad, your posts fit your name. They're word salad.

How would you manage to flood an apartment without noticing the cat, or the cat noticing you? :doh:
i duntknow i guess i was very consumed by my desire to full milk his apartment. the cat didnt noise, maybe it was asleep or in a box or whatever, if it was notice i wauols have canceled milk