• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Type 4] 4w3's, do you THINK alot?

Vilku

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
as ive been wondering my secondary ennea, i seem to give strong emphasis of my 4w3 but then, what do i do all my days with? Thats right, i lay in my bed easily 7 hours daily just thinking, and the core element of my thoughts seem to be to somehow help me advance further by knowing myself and the humanity better.

Just my self portraits alone ooze 4w3, and when im spotted around people, its not uncommon to have that emotional gleam to my eyes. Like im stalking for opportunities to get genuinely melodramatic with. Which, i am.

As i progress in emotional health, i notice i become silly with my emotionality, do you relate? As in treating all humans including myself as a playground to test what happens when poked with all kinds of feelings.
When not, it has been said i have hatred towards everyone in my eyes.. Which is how i genuinely feel albeit, i myself am not aware of it consciously.

UM.. Yeah, i just made this thread all about me =D *facepalm*

but still, this thread is about what and how much do 4w3s think.

W

WALMART

I'm sure 4w3's think as much or more than any other type. I suspect many Ni/Ne users with F in their upper stacking are 4w3, or bare many resemblances.

Now if they think about things worth thinking about, that is the question...

Marija

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3
Hello!:)
Yes, I've been told that I think too much. I also believe that a lot of my problems come from overthinking stuff. I had a very hard time understanding that some things can't be solved just by excessive thinking about them and anylizing or discussing, even if what you conclude actually is correct and smart, sometimes you just have to make some concrete action in your life, that may not involve any particular thinking at all.. :)