• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Type 1] Type 1s - What type are you drawn to?

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Type 1s - What type are you drawn to? Why are you drawn to them?

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm most often drawn towards Ones, Twos and Threes because we have a lot of the same priorities. I have some good friends who are 4s and 7w8/8w7 but I was initially skeptical of some of them because their priorities were not at all in sync with mine -- and also because they don't give off the controlled vibe that 1/2/3 does, that I relate to and therefore am more instinctively drawn towards. I dunno. I like all types as long as they're healthy.

The types that I'm really NOT drawn to are unhealthy counterphobic Sixes and unhealthy Nines, for opposite reasons; the Sixes go on crusades over small, pointless things and can't pick their battles, so I get exhausted with them, and I just want to slap the Nines out of their meekness and apathy.

sulfit

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
1w9 goes well with 7w6, 6w7, 9w1, 1w2, can be attracted to 3s and 5s
1w2 goes well with 7w8, 8w7, 9w8, 1w9, likely will be attracted to 4s

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I like 2s. It's hard to explain in a way that doesn't sound stupidly obvious to me. They're warm and helpful, and I like that very much. I also have something of a near immunity to "clinginess" from people I genuinely like. Also, I have a problem where I feel torn by my desire to be useful and my fear of failure, and I I think that 2s can give me support with that. When you get to enjoy helping someone who helped you be able to help them, it's a pretty nice arrangement.

I like 9s. I'm pretty stressed out all the time. 9s are kind of destressing. They also have a certain cooperativeness which makes it easier for me to overcome my fear of over-asserting myself.

I like other 1s. I tend it respect in them what I idealize and aim to be respectable for myself. I also often get the impression that other types have a really hard time understanding 1s, but as one might hope I've found other 1s to know what I'm going through and that can be a relief.

I suppose I find 5s and 8s the least attractive. I seems they're the two types most likely to be condescending toward my convictions. 5s are hard to work with because they are so detached, and they seem nebulous or even nihilistic in a way that makes fundamental understanding difficult. 8s are just plainly more trouble than they're assistance is often worth due to their bullying streak.

By the way, it appears to me that the 3 and the 2 are the only types that don't have one of these threads. Why is that?

pyriticsilence

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I seem to be drawn towards 9s, 1s, 6s and sometimes 5s. I'm least drawn to 8s and 4s.

Fidelia

Iron Maiden
Staff member
MBTI Type
INFJ
I get on well with 1s, 5s, 2s and some 9s. I am not drawn to 4s, and paranoid 6s. Don't know much about 7s. I suspect I'm drawn to 8s, but don't always ultimately get on with them as time goes on.

Derpravity

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm not sure, I can't type anyone I know by Enneagram, except for a couple of people who strike me as 7s/have tested that way. It's that energy and enthusiasm that really attracts me, something I often wish I had more of. And going by the description, type 8s sound like people I'd very much be drawn to.

Vergil

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Currently a 2.

But I definitely have a thing for people with greater emotional expression than my own.

Savitri

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I'm drawn to 8w7, 3s, and maybe 7w8s. Provided they are at normal to healthy levels of health.

It might be worthwhile to mention that I am attracted to those who share the So instinct: Sx/so or So/sp. I have been attracted to sx/SPs before but I could never read what they wanted.