• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Type 7] 7w8 sx/so + INTP + Bipolar+ Marijuana Smoking = Me (II)

ilikeitlikethat

You're unbelievable ...
MBTI Type
xNTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm INTP
I'm 7w8 sx/so
I get stoned;
and I'm Bipolar.

All this stuff must effect how I think and am and; Stuff.

Iván Elías

I think I understand you. Are you sure about INTP?
So, tell me how you feel reaching the most incomprehensible thoughts but never doing anything with it. lol

ilikeitlikethat

You're unbelievable ...
MBTI Type
xNTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
What do you mean?
What is there to do with such thoughts?

Write a book? Boring... (Depends on the book). Get poetic? It happens...
Try to pick up girls... Bingo. :D

I jest, you gotta entertain yourself, y'know. [MENTION=16425]Iván Elías[/MENTION]

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Do you have symptoms of any personality disorders that you could add to your list because you being 7w8 combined with you consuming bad substances points to Antisocial.

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
You're obviously some kind of extravert.

Xann

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yeah, you're an esxp dude. Definitely not INTP. That's not possible for a 7w8 or an sx/so. All of your posts are incredibly se dominant.

Xann

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
-the ENTJ 4w5 says without irony.

He doesn't need to know that's ironic! You're hurting my credibility here. But seriously, I'm sure he's an esxp.

Oh, I have my enneagram set to 8 too :p You scared me for a moment.

ilikeitlikethat

You're unbelievable ...
MBTI Type
xNTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yeah, you're an esxp dude. Definitely not INTP. That's not possible for a 7w8 or an sx/so. All of your posts are incredibly se dominant.
I am a INTP.

If I was an ENTP, I'd probably be in a band right now, IDK.

I'm an INTP and I have an INTP job; entertainer...
"What of it?"

Because I'm an INTP means I have to be afraid of public speaking is b/s.

Okay, to be honest when I took the test, had I have known you could put X for anything you're not sure of; I would have gotten XNTP. However, since I didn't know you could do that and had to think about 'E or I' because; what I want out of life vs. people comming to me for stuff and stuff and being on stage and shit... Since I had to think about it and I mean, I really had to think about it, I was reading it trying to work out which one I am and then I noticed it said
"I has to think things over first"
so I put I because, no matter what I do, which was E things, I'd prefer to do the other, even though I found myself doing E things, and deduced that it's not what I was doing, it's about what I wanted to do; when it came to E or I.
Everything else
"NTP"
was easy, came to me like water off a duck's back, but, E or I had me stumped and thinking
"what I do vs. what I would rather do."
(I answered what I'd rather do, which best'll suit me and my personality, not my life).
I do E stuff but, I'm an I.

ilikeitlikethat

You're unbelievable ...
MBTI Type
xNTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Also I like flirting and, can't stop thinking about a girl I like/am crushing on. That's why I guess I have 7w8 sx/so, I don't know. Also, I'm laid back and, I do care but, I like being me, I'm like 'whatever, you're good' but what I really mean is 'I love you and, this has been the highlight of my day, seeing you again'..

ilikeitlikethat

You're unbelievable ...
MBTI Type
xNTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
What makes you say that? :hi:

G

Ginkgo

Are you just trying to say that it's possible to be someone of your type(s)? Being bipolar just means that you go back and forth between extreme emotional states. That's little reason to type yourself as two types that are extremely different. You may just as easily say that you're an ENTP enneagram 5w4, so why haven't you typed yourself ENTP 5w4?

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
Because you lack the subtle magical genius and/or entertainment value of members like [MENTION=8029]man[/MENTION] and [MENTION=15371]RaptorWizard[/MENTION], but I’m not sure if that’s deliberate on your part or not. So, I’m not sure if your caricature is just not my cup of tea, or if you’re actually this absurd on your own. Or maybe this sort of confusion is your goal; if so, great success. This rabbit hole goes deep.

ilikeitlikethat

You're unbelievable ...
MBTI Type
xNTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Are you just trying to say that it's possible to be someone of your type(s)? Being bipolar just means that you go back and forth between extreme emotional states. That's little reason to type yourself as two types that are extremely different. You may just as easily say that you're an ENTP enneagram 5w4, so why haven't you typed yourself ENTP 5w4?

If I'm an XTNP, can I still be like Einstien?

I mean, I know why he'd want to blow stuff up (I'm kidding). But, I think about things such as space, time, quantum mechanics and stuff although, I don't really ever get the formulars to what I think about so much... I thought I was me, I really did... But then I found out I'm INTP...
Reading wikipedia going 'yuuuup!' and 'damn, it even has that.'
So I'm like... I'm Bipolar, I thought I was a lyrical genius and creative, I am, but so'se Bipolar, I'm Bipolar... Then I took a long test that, I never want to do again because of my stoner schedual, found out I'm a 7w something that wasn't next to 7, and then I found out I'm an 7w8 sx/so... Looked that up, saw people it was like, was like 'wow, that's me.' Corrected myself, went back and found 7w8 sx/so after going 'wow, that's me' to 7w8 so/sx... Found 7w8 sx/so and found other, different people and was like, "damn... That is me... I'm such an ass, but, loving it, or, a cool one or, something."
That's what happened when I found out I was 7w8 sx/so.

I am; I'm saying that THAT combo, in the thread title, makes me, me.

I don't even know if what I found out is true but 'whatever!' 'so what?' 'f**k it, y'know.' :)

G

Ginkgo

Because you lack the subtle magical genius and/or entertainment value of members like [MENTION=8029]man[/MENTION] and [MENTION=15371]RaptorWizard[/MENTION], but I’m not sure if that’s deliberate on your part or not. So, I’m not sure if your caricature is just not my cup of tea, or if you’re actually this absurd on your own. Or maybe this sort of confusion is your goal; if so, great success. This rabbit hole goes deep.

Caricatures are just tip offs about how the real person wants to be perceived. ilikeitlikethat's "caricature" lacks resonance because he hardly understands his audience and, in turn, we hardly understand him. He's so out of touch, in fact, that he hardly serves as a recognizable reflection of our community's comedic defects. I suspect it's, in part, due to how comfortable he appears with his presence here, and how little room for criticism there is therein.

Xann

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I am a INTP.

If I was an ENTP, I'd probably be in a band right now, IDK.

I'm an INTP and I have an INTP job; entertainer...
"What of it?"

Because I'm an INTP means I have to be afraid of public speaking is b/s.

Okay, to be honest when I took the test, had I have known you could put X for anything you're not sure of; I would have gotten XNTP. However, since I didn't know you could do that and had to think about 'E or I' because; what I want out of life vs. people comming to me for stuff and stuff and being on stage and shit... Since I had to think about it and I mean, I really had to think about it, I was reading it trying to work out which one I am and then I noticed it said
"I has to think things over first"
so I put I because, no matter what I do, which was E things, I'd prefer to do the other, even though I found myself doing E things, and deduced that it's not what I was doing, it's about what I wanted to do; when it came to E or I.
Everything else
"NTP"
was easy, came to me like water off a duck's back, but, E or I had me stumped and thinking
"what I do vs. what I would rather do."
(I answered what I'd rather do, which best'll suit me and my personality, not my life).
I do E stuff but, I'm an I.

Yeah, this has absolutely nothing to do with E or I or mbti. It has completely to do with your being an extraverted sensor and not understanding typology in the slightest. Number 48 out of 50 for preferred careers for INTP? Wow, compelling evidence. When was the last time you read a book, btw?

ilikeitlikethat

You're unbelievable ...
MBTI Type
xNTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Number 48 out of 50 for preferred careers for INTP? Wow, compelling evidence. When was the last time you read a book, btw?
I read books, magazines and stuff all the time, in fact, I have a library next to the toilet...
Trying to find Waldo whilst having a cr*p is pretty awesome.
I'm kidding, but I do have a library, I just don't have Finding Waldo, yet.

INTPs can still hold extraverted jobs and do be known to do extraverted stuff. @ world

Wonders what reading has to do with any of it, tbh. [MENTION=9627]Chawie[/MENTION]

G

Ginkgo

ilikeitlikethat, did you know that the MBTI tests typically stress the value of not over-thinking your responses?