• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Type 7] 7w8 sx/so + INTP + Bipolar+ Marijuana Smoking = Me (II)

ms.behaving

MBTI Type
eNFJ
Instinctual Variant
so
ilikeitlikethat said:
Trying to find Waldo whilst having a cr*p is pretty awesome.
Let me get this straight. You're very proud of your illegal drug usage, hence the title, but you're too classy to say the word crap. Did I get that right? If so, you might be an ISFP.

ilikeitlikethat

You're unbelievable ...
MBTI Type
xNTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Marijuana, effects how you think/act... That's why it's in the title. [MENTION=10455]ms.behaving[/MENTION]

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Let me get this straight. You're very proud of your illegal drug usage, hence the title, but you're too classy to say the word crap. Did I get that right? If so, you might be an ISFP.

everyone who smokes weed is an isfp. proven fact.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yup, and I'm on it, so... That's why I thought it important to factor in aswell. :)

There's no pride, just facts.

I understand what you mean. people are always accused of bragging or trying to sound badass or cool or something whenever they bring up drug use, but its just a part of people's lives. and worth mentioning because it does affect things. right?

ms.behaving

MBTI Type
eNFJ
Instinctual Variant
so
Yup, and I'm on it, so... That's why I thought it important to factor in aswell. :)
Does marijuana significantly change the way your brain functions? Is there a type predisposed to bipolar disorder?

ilikeitlikethat

You're unbelievable ...
MBTI Type
xNTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I understand what you mean. people are always accused of bragging or trying to sound badass or cool or something whenever they bring up drug use, but its just a part of people's lives. and worth mentioning because it does affect things. right?
Right. :)

Does marijuana significantly change the way your brain functions?
It effects it.
Is there a type predisposed to bipolar disorder?
I hope not...

I doubt it.

:)

ilikeitlikethat

You're unbelievable ...
MBTI Type
xNTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
What are we trying to do here, again? :p
Feel like a unique freak of nature, Baby. :D lol, IDK, j/k and, no offensive meant calling you Baby, Baby.

"Hellooo..." :hi:

Who am I kidding? I like Kirsty... I should change my username from ilkieitlikethat to ilikekirsty. Lol.

ms.behaving

MBTI Type
eNFJ
Instinctual Variant
so
Feel like a unique freak of nature, Baby. :D lol, IDK, j/k and, no offensive meant calling you Baby, Baby.

"Hellooo..." :hi:

Who am I kidding? I like Kirsty... I should change my username from ilkieitlikethat to ilikekirsty. Lol.
*laugh*

Mercy!

Nijntje

Warflower
MBTI Type
CRZY
Enneagram
4w5
Is there a type predisposed to bipolar disorder?

Uhh. No. There is no 'type' more predisposed to it.

Prevalence is similar in men and women and, broadly, across different cultures and ethnic groups.
Genetic factors contribute substantially to the likelihood of developing bipolar disorder, although, environmental factors are also implicated.

That's like asking if hair colour is more common to a certain MBTI type.

SilkRoad

Lay the coin on my tongue
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'd agree that there is nothing about any of your posts so far that makes me think you'd be an INTP. I think you are xSxP and probably ESxP.

ms.behaving

MBTI Type
eNFJ
Instinctual Variant
so
Uhh. No. There is no 'type' more predisposed to it.

That's like asking if hair colour is more common to a certain MBTI type.
Okay, I was curious because personality and bipolor disorder are grey matters having to do with brain function. Haircolor isn't... unless we're talking grey hair.

G

Ginkgo

"Predisposed"? You might wonder which type is predisposed to bipolar disorder, or even if bipolar disorder is predisposed to a certain type. That's a moot "chicken or the egg" kind of question.

In all likelihood, there are certain types with a higher percentage of bipolar disorder in the population. There's no real cause-effect relationship between the two conditions, though.

ms.behaving

MBTI Type
eNFJ
Instinctual Variant
so
"Predisposed"? You might wonder which type is predisposed to bipolar disorder, or even if bipolar disorder is predisposed to a certain type. That's a moot "chicken or the egg" kind of question.

In all likelihood, there are certain types with a higher percentage of bipolar disorder in the population. There's no real cause-effect relationship between the two conditions, though.
Dr. Ginkgo has spoken. The matter is settled. *wink*

COLORATURA

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Remember that type 5 appears like type 7 under stress, and growth makes us appear to look more like type 8. It is possible that you are just extremely out-of-balance. I have read ALOT about this lately. I have been reading Naomi Quenk's "Was that Really Me?" It has helped me tremendously in understanding myself & others. Being an INTP, I CONSTANTLY question my type. I go over & over & over double-guessing myself. In the end, I know for sure I am INTP, b/c it fits me in every shape & form. My dominant & inferior functions act exactly as described. Not to mention, I test as a type 5 (& tested as a 7 at one time during high stress), and also have tested "phlegmatic" since I was a child. Those things make me have no doubts...until a new piece of information comes along & then I doubt AGAIN b/c it is my nature! ;-)

If you are bi-polar, I would assume that you are out-of-balance. The marijuana use, in my mind, has no bearing whatsoever on this. I smoke VERY frequently, but am just fine. I use it for stress relief, and it is NOT a drug! It is a plant. I know I have said that a whole bunch, but the fact remains, it IS a plant. :)