• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Type 6] Who likes a 6?

W

WALMART

I'm having trouble coming to terms with my ENTPness, let alone my type 6ness.

I just don't feel like anyone would truly like me as a person...

Sigh. What types would? What about us is necessary for companionship?

Last edited by a moderator:

Tyrinth

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Methinks you're over-thinking this. I wouldn't take typology so seriously if I were you. Are you sure you're not a 5? :laugh:

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7

Feel ya. I'm also an ENTP 6. I'm pretty well liked by my peers.

W

WALMART

im well liked but not liked well.

Methinks you're over-thinking this. I wouldn't take typology so seriously if I were you. Are you sure you're not a 5? :laugh:

lol, yeah that's what i wanted to be but tests state otherwise. :shrug:

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think I'm a 6 and am very well liked, actually......

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
A lot of people are 6s, it's like the SJ of the enneagram, so plenty of people would want to be around you.

Unless you're Rush Limbaugh.

I've read quite a few of your threads and you seem to have some kind of depression problem, I wish you'd seek help for it.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
A lot of people are 6s, it's like the SJ of the enneagram, so plenty of people would want to be around you.

I've read quite a few of your threads and you seem to have some kind of depression problem, I wish you'd seek help for it.

Yeah, six is unpopular in our type c world but rocks the real world because people don't know/ discuss our secret number judging system which makes all sixes look bad.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

6s end up in LTRs disproportionately with 9s and 2s, if that's part of what you're asking.

Patches

Klingon Warrior Princess
I'm a 6, and people love the shit outta me. Rightfully so. I'm fantastic.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
My mother says I'm likable. You should ask your mom.

W

WALMART

Or i could vent to people like you =P

But yeah... depression. Maybe some day i will.

SilkRoad

Lay the coin on my tongue
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm told I'm loyal, fun, intelligent, easy-going (though people tend to find the contrast between my generally laid-back demeanour and the neurotic/nervous/jittery/anxious/paranoid stuff...odd), and kind. All good things.

Most people seem to like me, some like me a lot, and those who don't like me don't mostly dislike me hugely, I don't think. I don't have a very polarizing personality, which in some ways I think is good, in other ways makes me wonder if I lack charisma.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Well, my best friend is a 3w4 and my boyfriend is a 9w1, so those types, I guess. :)

There are a lot of good things about being a 6... we're generally affable and welcoming, accepting, community-minded, curious, intellectual, responsible, reliable, and committed. I think my close relationships really benefit most from my desire to deeply understand and genuinely help, and my general interactions benefit from my warmth and openness.

One thing that is so precious to me in my LTR is our mutual sense of trust. Between his SJ 9ness and my NF 6ness, we're both deeply entangled in the other and have no fear whatsoever that there will be any lack of fidelity. It is incredibly stabilizing and very freeing. I think that is an element 6s have that is necessary for companionship - our strong sense of loyalty. I will always be true to him and if I feel like I cannot be anymore for any reason, I will let him know. I will always love him and I will not hurt him behind his back.

S

Society

while not on the 6s merits alone, i think at this point in my life i am more likely to seriously consider a 6 as a potential long term partner then i would any other type, that is if we'd click to the level of going into that sort of relationship to began with.

that's being said, two ENTPs in the same household would be a major pain in the ass... plus me and the OP would be waay too much hair, so that's a no for taking things seriously with a panda.

Newbyagain

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
I could easily be very drawn to an ENTP. Now Six is questionable. A healthy Six, I could enjoy, but I don't think he could quite inspire me or pull me in so naturally and addictively like an Eight, only because we understand eachother. So I am saying don't feel rejected if you see a pretty Four or any type for that matter and she doesn't feel you would be a good fit, because I believe when people hit it off it's a two way street and even for us passionate Fours who could fall in love with a refrigerator if the lights are dimmed just right, don't run into that special person around every corner. I have only known I think two people in my life who I just knew were my perfect missing puzzle peice and it turned into a disaster. So be greatful if you find her. I bet a Six would do well with another fear type or a One or Two. I bet they would understand you, plus Two's are very passionate and would probably relieve alot of a Six's concerns on security. I definately believe healthy Sixes can have a strong attractive passion, I just don't want to get into something where I feel like someone could be better for me and coming from my end, beware of Fours with that. Luckily, I know what is right for me, so I don't get into something where I will wind up doing a push pull.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
6s, more than any other type, can make me swoon.

Of course there are always exceptions within the 6 camp, just overall, they is glorious. :wubbie: