• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Type 6] Who likes a 6?

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I can see how a 9 would have a calming effect on the 6s fears and love his sense of duty and loyalty. Personally, the constant fear and paranoia would wear significantly on me so Ill take an 8 instead. I enjoy a good trial by fire :smile:

S

Society

this thread is sort of funny now that [MENTION=15886]jontherobot[/MENTION] is an ISTP 9 :D

W

WALMART

Oh yes, this thread. I still don't like the concept of type sixes, lolz.

Porsche

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I could easily be very drawn to an ENTP.
All INFJs I know online are drawn to ENTPs. I am too. But INFJs are quite the tight competitor to ENTP's attention.

I can see how a 9 would have a calming effect on the 6s fears and love his sense of duty and loyalty. Personally, the constant fear and paranoia would wear significantly on me so Ill take an 8 instead. I enjoy a good trial by fire :smile:
Agreed. Most of the time, I used to be the rock solid wall to lean on by a Type 6 coworker of mine. His paranoia, worriness, and self-doubt, is cute though, and I have to always inspire him to be the best he can be and challenge his self-defeating attitude.

I guess are Type Sixes are well-liked in the job industry and the type most sought-after by employers. Just my opinion.