• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Type 8] 8w7 men: Are you good fist fighters?

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
It seems like most 8w7 men are so aggressive and it seems to me like your aggressive personality would get you into a lot of fights. So can you guys fist fight well?

[MENTION=16019]TreeBob[/MENTION] you may want to check out this thread

Last edited by a moderator:

TreeBob

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't get in a lot of fights no. Unless through sport, I doubt a healthy 8 would get in many physical fights. I enjoy combat sports, but it is a sport and not street fighting. See the difference?

and as a side note. I am better at kicking.

Tiger Owl

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Fist-fighting is for movies, teenagers and drunks. If it is worth fighting for, it is worth fighting correctly for. Use elbow strikes to key target zones, knee strikes, joint manipulations/breaks, weapons of opportunity in the event that you were not already armed, and keep an eye on the idiots standing around because the chances are, the person you are destroying has buddies that may object. Absolute resolution to win once you have decided to engage (preferably that mindset is one you always have) and violence and intensity of action to carry you through to victory are critical factors, as is the common sense to back away from non-essential conflict.
Don't fight unless you are willing to kill, be killed, or spend you remaining days in prison or on the run. Victory is a mindset that starts long before a violent encounter. Action is faster than reaction, train to live.

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
Im glad I clicked on this topic, the titled piqued my interest when I read: 8w7 men: Are you good fist....

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
my boyfriend is possibly an 8w7 and has gotten in a ton of fights and is allegedly very good at fighting. he decided to become non-violent though and hasn't gotten in any fights for over a year (probably because he got arrested for it too many times.) he was the captain of the wrestling team in high school too.

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7

Well come on guy we all know that you can fight, lol.

I don't get in a lot of fights no. Unless through sport, I doubt a healthy 8 would get in many physical fights. I enjoy combat sports, but it is a sport and not street fighting. See the difference?

and as a side note. I am better at kicking.

I could understand why you don't get into many fights. You use Fe well and have a 2 image fix if I recall. So I guess it sort of calms down the aggressiveness of your 8 personality.

kicking's for women.

OP, i enjoy fighting, type 6.

Yeah I could see the counter-phobic 6 enjoying fist fighting even more than the 8 actually.

my boyfriend is possibly an 8w7 and has gotten in a ton of fights and is allegedly very good at fighting. he decided to become non-violent though and hasn't gotten in any fights for over a year (probably because he got arrested for it too many times.) he was the captain of the wrestling team in high school too.

He must have gotten healthier then.

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
maybe just smarter. he still offers to beat people up for me a lot.

Interesting. I know 8's like this. Usually these happen to be some of my most hated people in society, probably because I'm a 6. I've found that phobic 6's and 8w7's go together like water and oil.