• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Type 2] Any 2's out there?

R

Riva

Of course nobody would respond to this...

You are wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ENTJs are always wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ah, there are no questions you have asked.

There are two in the forum I believe are E 2s :).

Wait there is a thread inquiring on people's enneagram types. And there were quite many E 2s who has voted. I shall find it and post it here.

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
I'm just curious to talk with some 2's and get a handle on what I'm working with here.

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
What are you working here on Disco?

Anyway here it is -

http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/enneagram/315-your-enneagram-type.html

Ps - You should let it known in the OP I believe, what you need to clarify.

Well I went back and did a little more research on my enneagram and came to the conclusion that I get along really well with 2's (this is backed up with personal experience IRL).

Then I figured I might as well try to make some new friends and talk to folks and get a better handle on being able to spot 2's IRL.

G

Glycerine

Personality Cafe ESFJ and ENFJ subforums. There are a lot of ENFJ 2s on there. [MENTION=13646]Haven[/MENTION] is an ESFJ e2 male.

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
Oh cool I didn't realize she was.

Most people keep their type stuff under lock and key (for whatever reason).

Haven

Blind Guardian
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
People talk a lot of trash about 2s on the internet and we're sensitive to that sort of thing.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hey there. I'm either 2w3 or 9w1.

I used to have it in my profile but I took it down when I started questioning my type.

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[MENTION=8485]tinker683[/MENTION] is a 2w1! :)

That or a 9w1, not entirely sure. I like harmony and order but I also get really upset and annoyed with friends or loved ones won't let me in and let me tend to them when they're sick or something. Makes me feel incredibly useless :(

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
That or a 9w1, not entirely sure. I like harmony and order but I also get really upset and annoyed with friends or loved ones won't let me in and let me tend to them when they're sick or something. Makes me feel incredibly useless :(

personally, I see you as a 9w1 (Sx/Sp maybe?)

[MENTION=4398]Giggly[/MENTION] you on the other hand I could see as a 2w3 (definitely Sx/So)

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
personally, I see you as a 9w1 (Sx/Sp maybe?)

I usually test as an Sx/So but Sx/Sp is quite likely. I know for a fact I'm an Sx dom though :)

I'm not sure anymore. 2's seem more assertive from their descriptions than I am so its not outside the realm of possibility. But I do have a very strong "need to be needed". Whether or not thats because I'm a 2 or because I may have self-esteem issues, I don't know.

Out of curiosity, what observations have you had to bring you to your conclusion? I'd be curious to know how I'm perceived by others of this forum (though I wouldn't dare start a thread about it or anything, that seems entirely too...I don't know, inappropriate, for me.)

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I usually test as an Sx/So but Sx/Sp is quite likely. I know for a fact I'm an Sx dom though :)
I'm not sure anymore. 2's seem more assertive from their descriptions than I am so its not outside the realm of possibility. But I do have a very strong "need to be needed". Whether or not thats because I'm a 2 or because I may have self-esteem issues, I don't know.
Out of curiosity, what observations have you had to bring you to your conclusion? I'd be curious to know how I'm perceived by others of this forum (though I wouldn't dare start a thread about it or anything, that seems entirely too...I don't know, inappropriate, for me.)

- you are extremely laid back (ironically, you are so laid back it makes you stand out lol)
- 2s tend to be more emotional creatures and will likely seek some degree of self-disclosure. there is a more heartfelt sort of vibe to their communication style and they tend to be more openly emotional when hurt, whereas, you seem like you would rather withdraw.
- 2s have an energy about them that seems like they are trying to draw others to them. this is why I believe [MENTION=4398]Giggly[/MENTION] is a 2 actually. 9s wait for people to come to them; 2s go out and get them

PeaceBaby

reborn
MBTI Type
N/A
Enneagram
N/A
9s wait for people to come to them; 2s go out and get them

Basically, both 9's and 2's can feel the need to help others and both can "reach out" to other people. The difference lies in what happens next.

2's give and hope to receive in turn - they keep score, they know the balance of each transaction, and feel hurt and angry when they give to others and are not recognized, appreciated or receive reciprocation (over time) for this giving.

9's give but basically resign themselves to getting nothing in return; this stokes their internal anger however and leads to passive aggressive foot dragging at times. 9's want to receive, but generally come to sadly accept most people are better takers than givers.

This is where a 2 asserts themselves.

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
- you are extremely laid back (ironically, you are so laid back it makes you stand out lol)

Hmm...interesting. Never heard that before, but thank you :)

- 2s tend to be more emotional creatures and will likely seek some degree of self-disclosure. there is a more heartfelt sort of vibe to their communication style and they tend to be more openly emotional when hurt, whereas, you seem like you would rather withdraw.

This is true.

- 2s have an energy about them that seems like they are trying to draw others to them. this is why I believe [MENTION=4398]Giggly[/MENTION] is a 2 actually. 9s wait for people to come to them; 2s go out and get them

I've been told I have a very calm, relaxing, pacifying aura about me, which has had the effect of people telling me that they like having me around because they feel relaxed around me, like they can talk to me about anyway. This would seem to fit in conjuncture with what you were saying.

Basically, both 9's and 2's can feel the need to help others and both can "reach out" to other people. The difference lies in what happens next.

2's give and hope to receive in turn - they keep score, they know the balance of each transaction, and feel hurt and angry when they give to others and are not recognized, appreciated or receive reciprocation (over time) for this giving.

9's give but basically resign themselves to getting nothing in return; this stokes their internal anger however and leads to passive aggressive foot dragging at times. 9's want to receive, but generally come to sadly accept most people are better takers than givers.

This is where a 2 asserts themselves.

Hmm....both sound like me, but the 9 descriptions sounds like what I'd do.

Me thinks I'm a 9 then :)

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Am I a 2 or 9?