• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Other/Multiple Enneatypes] An enneagram 2 w 3 ENTP?

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
Yea, it's generally accepted that being a core 2 means you have an F in your mbti.

Exactly, and no offense to you, but I think that I'd step in front of bus right now if I turned out to be ESFJ. I'm going with 6 w 7 core, then 2 w 3, 9 w 8

Haven

Blind Guardian
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Well I'm glad I don't take my mbti that seriously :)

My favorite 2w3:
kSqS5.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neil_deGrasse_Tyson

Haven

Blind Guardian
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
EXFJ, I think. He has some compulsive behaviors. Once he did an interview for the daily show and they talked about how he could not leave the rubix cube they kept in the green room unsolved.

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
EXFJ, I think. He has some compulsive behaviors. Once he did an interview for the daily show and they talked about how he could not leave the rubix cube they kept in the green room unsolved.

That seems like more of Ti trait. I did an entire slide show on that guy, and watched his entire "Pluto Files" video. He seemed to have Fe I agree. I would guess ENTP or ENTJ. He was definitely an N.

Haven

Blind Guardian
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
That seems like more of Ti trait. I did an entire slide show on that guy, and watched his entire "Pluto Files" video. He seemed to have Fe I agree. I would guess ENTP or ENTJ. He was definitely an N.

didn't you just say you'd jump in front of a bus if you were ESFJ? I hope you're not saying being Fe means you cant solve a rubix cube.

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
didn't you just say you'd jump in front of a bus if you were ESFJ? I hope you're not saying being Fe means you cant solve a rubix cube.

No, it's just more of a trait to see a puzzle and want to solve it. That's all

jcloudz

Yup
MBTI Type
Istj
[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1tK4--YtuU"]esfj[/YOUTUBE]

thecalmnapalm

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
I have been trying to find a few more ENTP's online with the Enneagram type 2 personality. Frankly, I just started learning about Myers Briggs about a month ago. I subscribed to the ********* YouTube channel and started picking up on the types as well as the Enneagrams within the last week.

I first took a free online test and the results said that I was an ENFP.

However, when I realized that I had introverted thinking as a primary 3rd function as opposed to feeling as the initial (3rd) function in an ENFP. I have to say I was way happier that I was an ENFP at first. I even wrote a blog on my website about what I "thought" it meant. (which was later retracted)

I decided to go take a few more. I took the free Carl Jung test (humanmetrics[dot]com]HumanMetrics - online relationships, personality and entrepreneur tests, personal solution center[/url]) and my results were in staggering favor of the ENTP type.
So I then went and paid for one at personalitymax[dot]com which was a lot more in depth and over 200 questions. (which I would be happy to share my results with those ENTP's looking for validation. )

I am half samoan, half Caucasian.

Why am I saying this? I have read a ton of reviews on how rare Enneagram type 2's are with ENTP's and I was surprised to see that my type was so rare. I took both the Enneagram Type tests and Instinctive Variants tests as well... I took each free version and then was dead set on finding the true answers and so I took the paid versions for both Enneagram and Variants. Both times I came up with Type 2 as well as a variant of sxso. Which as an ENTP, I already intuitively knew what I thought most of the answers were before I finished reading the paragraph. However, I took myself out of that position and simply thought about each word and each meaning in the questions and how they correspond with both my thought conclusions as well as my intent to "Find My True Answer"

So my question to the reader is the following question:

Why would it be possible to know an ENTP who actually cares about you?

Someone who is an ENTP by nature, but yet isn't self centered and always trying to be right (although I do catch myself now trying to "prove" something, when in all reality I am just saying HI! I exist. I am not fake and I am not any other type)

answer: I don't know an answer I can give without offending someone on this forum. I just know that I am here. I care about people and I care about others because I have a Samoan heart I guess and I know that intuitively speaking, sometimes when I take simple things like reason and religion and go too deep that I come back with a million theories and no hard evidence, I realize what I am thinking doesn't make any sense through spirit or reason alone. However it does, with the 2 combined.

One thing I do know though is that language has taken meaning from many forms.

Including, but not limited to spiritual language. This language can if used in the right way, hit the heart where logic cannot. I am not trying to derail on a religious tangent, but I do care about others and what they think as the Enneagram 2 (with a tie of 7 and 5 close behind) test I took suggests. I am that I am.

I don't even know if that sounds bad really because I have to be careful not to offend others. But yes, I catch on to things extremely fast. My mind really is a web of pieces that connect every second of the day. I just try to simplify it with the combination of knowing what my true motives are. Yes, I usually DO know what to say in most situations.

I have tried to consider your feelings and judgements to know WHEN to say them. I was raised very strong in my faith, but yet saw many contradicting behaviors within my own family growing up so I rebelled a little. (while staying safe)

I didn't rely on much else for a while besides my own mind and eventually my own heart. I started however, to care about others like the stereotypical "Hardcore New Jersey Guy" ( that is possibly an ENTJ ) or the "Soft-and-Sweet, supportive & caring mother" (possible INFJ)

I have personally come to the solution to all puzzles and hierarchical tables that come in my mind.

Whatever personality type you are, you matter to me.

Summary: (I know this is long and I have probably lost some people at this point so I apologize for that)

As a Natural ENTP, I do have to challenge those who might say that ENTP's cannot have Type 2 personalities. (Not To Prove You Wrong, but again to simply address that we do exist) I am NOT an ENFP.

I feel Empathy far more than I feel Sympathy, however I have literally trained my mind to turn off when my heart wants to speak. My heart is now speaking without an Empathetic approach, but rather an authentic message to any other ENTP's out there like me, that is reading this and feels (with their heart) as well as knows (brain) that he or she is not mistyped.

-Kristian G.

Haven

Blind Guardian
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
2s are so convincing :laugh: