• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Other/Multiple Enneatypes] Lelouch vi Britannia: 1 or 8?

Lelouch: 1 or 8?

• 1w9

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1w2

• 8w7

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • 8w9

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • other

• Total voters

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It has been a long time since I have gotten into/witnessed a type argument without tension. Yes Todo has 1 or 9 written on him. 9w8s however have explosive moments amidst tension. He seems uniformly reserved unless he believes something unethical is witnessed. However he doesn't seem like a polite 9w1 so I would go with 1w9.
sounds about right

Cornelia I thought was a female tywin lannister which is entj 8w9. 8w7 have an impulsive childlike touch to themselves which cornelia lacked.
Cornelia has more swag, quicker mental facilities, a more energetic, thrill seeking demeanor and more glamour. she comes off much more like Maleficent or Cruella de vil (both 8w7 Sx/Sp) because of her more diva-ish energy. 8w9s are much more earthy and mellow and usually not as competitive.

I wasn't very sure whether she was si or ni because 8 (esp w9's) have a keeping with traditions, social-dwarfism vibe to them which is could be confused with si.
I'm not sure if I would agree with this as far as most 8s are true, but it's true of Cornelia and also prompted me to think she was SJ (her values in the beginning of the series are STJ as hell lol)

However neither her nor tywin lannister has even a hint of ne and ne is quite evident in estjs (more so than in esfjs) when in a jovial mood.
I agree

Regarding her geass: lot of people would want to be loved Infact I would choose her geass over being the richest man in the world. However there is something in me that is stubborn and would wish for power instead of love/being adored. Anyway I wanted her typed after she became c.c. Or her at present.
I know, I just don't think her personality changed. she seems well within the range of a more jaded INFJ who leans more heavily on Ti (kinda like the IFJ equivalent of Te heavy ENFPs who come off more business-y and pragmatic, such as [MENTION=8904]Esoteric Wench[/MENTION])

Am I wrong to say her lack of need for any social belonging, group well being, acceptance etc as a lack of fe?
you have a point here.

Also she has an occasional Te touch to her which we could attribute to inferior te in her doing the needful without the process being questioned. I would say she is ifp because of those.
I see neither Fi nor Ne in her though.

Infact if a comparison is made between kallen whom I believe is a stp you'd see that cc isn't muche fe or ti ish.
Kallen is SFP as fuck. she lacks the detachment, tact and technical precision of an STP. her actions and motivations all stem from visceral feelings of justice and personal standards. STPs are typically more opportunist tacticians.
I think ?SFP 6w7>8w7>4w3 Sx/Sp for Kallen. she's a lot like [MENTION=6877]Marmotini[/MENTION]

Milly on whom adore - estp 7w?
ES?P 7w6>3w2>9w8 Sx/So
rolo - man he is scary
among my favorites actually :p
I?FP (probably ISFP) 6w5>2w3>8w7 Sx/Sp

rakshata chawla - tp? not entp I believe; esp when compared to the earl of pudding
I could see ISTP

and diethard reid whom I don't know where to begin with (might be a e3 or a tritype 3).
3 actually makes a lot more sense
maybe ISTP 3w4>8w9>5w6 Sp/Sx?

R

Riva

sounds about rightCornelia has more swag, quicker mental facilities, a more energetic, thrill seeking demeanor and more glamour. she comes off much more like Maleficent or Cruella de vil (both 8w7 Sx/Sp) because of her more diva-ish energy. 8w9s are much more earthy and mellow and usually not as competitive. I'm not sure if I would agree with this as far as most 8s are true, but it's true of Cornelia and also prompted me to think she was SJ (her values in the beginning of the series are STJ as hell lol) I agreeI know, I just don't think her personality changed. she seems well within the range of a more jaded INFJ who leans more heavily on Ti (kinda like the IFJ equivalent of Te heavy ENFPs who come off more business-y and pragmatic, such as [MENTION=8904]Esoteric Wench[/MENTION])you have a point here. I see neither Fi nor Ne in her though. Kallen is SFP as fuck. she lacks the detachment, tact and technical precision of an STP. her actions and motivations all stem from visceral feelings of justice and personal standards. STPs are typically more opportunist tacticians. I think ?SFP 6w7>8w7>4w3 Sx/Sp for Kallen. she's a lot like [MENTION=6877]Marmotini[/MENTION]ES?P 7w6>3w2>9w8 Sx/So among my favorites actually :pI?FP (probably ISFP) 6w5>2w3>8w7 Sx/SpI could see ISTP3 actually makes a lot more sensemaybe ISTP 3w4>8w9>5w6 Sp/Sx?

Thank you for the reply again.

So we disagree only on kallen and cc.

Cornelia's enneagram type I believe changed as much as her sj values did in the series. Yes she seemed like a 8w7 cowaboy at the end: explosive and dramatic.

Regarding cc like I said though she lacked fe and had te moments which are typical for a ixfp she lacked fi and ne as you. Before I go let that one go I must point out that she could be an iSfp with jaded fi. Yes it's unlikely for the primary function to be jaded but she is around 500 years old and has gone through so much pain she has learned to shut out her feeling function which coincidentally happens to be her primary. She kinds of reminds me of that beautiful jewish girl who ran a theatre in inglorious bastards. I've seen her typed as an isfp.

Regarding kellen; first we both agree that she is an e6. A lot of what you've said about kallen could be attributed to e6. E6 sx doms are extremely attached, even to what they've said. They tend to go down with the ship even for trivial matters and in the process make a fool of themselves and make enemies. However it was wrong of you to say she lacked tact or technical knowledge. If there is anything she was admired for by her peers it was exactly those two traits. She was a master in the battle field and was the most technically thorough after the chinese commander with a terminal illness. However she didn't seem strategically competent. Also regarding her motivations: I see a lot of e6 in her. She seems to need justice which could be attributed to fe but unlike what you said there is not much personal standards in her motivations. She just wants justice. Also I wouldn't rule out fe types of having personal standards or values. And remember she was the first to accept shusaku as zero although she knew it wasn't him. A real fi dom would have kicked and screamed in pain before doing that. And also that's being tactful.

Last edited:
G

Ginkgo

It has been a long time since I have gotten into/witnessed a type argument without tension. Yes Todo has 1 or 9 written on him. 9w8s however have explosive moments amidst tension. He seems uniformly reserved unless he believes something unethical is witnessed. However he doesn't seem like a polite 9w1 so I would go with 1w9. Cornelia I thought was a female tywin lannister which is entj 8w9. 8w7 have an impulsive childlike touch to themselves which cornelia lacked. I wasn't very sure whether she was si or ni because 8 (esp w9's) have a keeping with traditions, social-dwarfism vibe to them which is could be confused with si. However neither her nor tywin lannister has even a hint of ne and ne is quite evident in estjs (more so than in esfjs) when in a jovial mood. Regarding her geass: lot of people would want to be loved. Infact I would choose her geass over being the richest man in the world. However there is something in me that is stubborn and would wish for power instead of love/being adored. Anyway I wanted her typed after she became c.c. Or her at present. Am I wrong to say her lack of need for any social belonging, group well being, acceptance etc as a lack of fe? Also she has an occasional Te touch to her which we could attribute to inferior te in her doing the needful without the process being questioned. I would say she is ifp because of those. Infact if a comparison is made between kallen whom I believe is a stp you'd see that cc isn't muche fe or ti ish. Typing some other characters if you are interested: kellen - stp 6?, Milly on whom adore - estp 7w? (don't tell me you think she is a fe dom because that would disappoint me regarding your typing), rolo - man he is scary, rakshata chawla - tp? not entp I believe; esp when compared to the earl of pudding, and diethard reid whom I don't know where to begin with (might be a e3 or a tritype 3). [MENTION=8031]Ginkgo[/MENTION], [MENTION=4461]01011010[/MENTION] care to help me?

Sorry Riva. It's been more than 2 years since I watched the series, so I'm going to have to bid on Elfboy's typings here. They look roughly accurate from what I can discern.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
R

Riva

I don't think it's that sneaky to be honest.

Naughty oaky has a point. Why didn't we consider e5 (<5w4) [MENTION=5684]Elfboy[/MENTION]?

My apologies for dragging you back.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Naughty oaky has a point. Why didn't we consider e5 (<5w4) [MENTION=5684]Elfboy[/MENTION]?
My apologies for dragging you back.

not feeling it. too Id to be a 5