• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Other/Multiple Enneatypes] People who look like a 4 but they aren't

Poet

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Dennis Rodman a 6w7? huh? He's a Sexual 4w3, probably with a 478 tritype. Sexual 4w3s are very intense. The combination of 3 wing and Sx instinct creates a very competitive type. In a competitive field as sports it's no wonder he'll be so aggressive, and it affects his life in general. Just imagine how much emotions going on the field. I don't think he was that aggressive before his basketball career. Also, he's a Sensor, I'd say ESFP, so it adds up to his behaviour. Watch some of his interviews or speeches. His life story backs it up.

Richardsen

MBTI Type
IxFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Dennis Rodman a 6w7? huh? He's a Sexual 4w3, probably with a 478 tritype. Sexual 4w3s are very intense. The combination of 3 wing and Sx instinct creates a very competitive type. In a competitive field as sports it's no wonder he'll be so aggressive, and it affects his life in general. Just imagine how much emotions going on the field. I don't think he was that aggressive before his basketball career. Also, he's a Sensor, I'd say ESFP, so it adds up to his behaviour. Watch some of his interviews or speeches. His life story backs it up.

No ... He is primarily concerned with his self confidence. Not self identity.
Emotional intensity doesn't mean that he is a 4. Self loathing is sometimes a 6 trait too.

He was aggresive in basketball cuz he gained self confidence in that. Before this he didn't had any self esteem, he was "the ugly duckling", he struggled with shyness and look the dichotomy of this when he grew up, (this is a 6 dichotomy between aggresive and weak).
HE LOOKS LIKE A 4.
648 for him i think.

Poet

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I personally know several 6w7s who answer your explanation - from being extremely insecure and shy became extremely aggressive and assertive at their adulthood. One of my former friends is like that. He plays football and squat 400lbs nowadays, and everything stems from a place of confidence.

4s also have big issues with self-confidence and self-esteem due to their feelings of defectiveness, but as you said, the main concern is with the identity. You can, however, do the exact thing the opposite - 468 and give a credit to the 6w7 fix just as you would for the 4w3 fix. He described his appearance and behaviour as "wanting to be a unique individual who is colorful". But then again, maybe it's just lack of self-knowledge about his primary motives.

Anyhow, glad I bumped into this thread. Gave me things to think about. If Rodman is indeed not a 4, the rules of the game completely changed for me as far as typing goes. :p

Ratsimoan

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
4w5
I personally disagree on Angelina Jolie, I believe she is a 4w3 sp/so. Least sx. And Prince, too, he is definitely a 4, but I'm not sure about his stacking.

phthalocyanine

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
Me. I'm a 9w1 sx that has a lot of 4-like traits. Thought 4w5 was my core type for the longest time.

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Kurt and Andy Warhol were both 4w5s. Jim Morrison is types as 4 at almost every single site... he was 3! 3w4 sp/sx! Unhealthy and narcistic 3, that called his own self the lizzard king and thought he can speak like God to people, because he's the only one stage. I love him... I adore him...but he was just 3 at its worst.

mintleaf

MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp
4w5, or core 9 + 4-fix?

I would guess 9 sx/sp (with a 4 fix). He doesn't seem too 8-like, but this description seems fitting for him somehow:

9w8 sx/sp

This 9 stack receives life without hesitation. They exert very little control over their emotional lives and prefer to give themselves total freedom to experience real responses and feelings. They can have an electricity about them that is both simple and regal, being able to unconsciously convey who they are without saying much.

They don't try to walk or move in an artificial way. They often have a great sense of humour and will push themselves to enjoy the same things as their significant others. Playfulness is especially high with this stack. But they are more rigid about who they give their energy to and are drawn to people who have similar experiences as them. This type can relate to common experience at a nonverbal level, giving them room to create a sense of harmony with others even with those who speak different languages.

They also have a savvy business sense. And in spite of their liberal attitudes, they can have an old-fashioned approach to raising family and will give more than themselves to those they care about, often finding it very difficult to break away...Can feel oppressed, as they don't often get to do what they want for long periods of time. Sense of being reincarnated in life all the time, redefining themselves out of necessity.

This type views their realness as having a large potential to reach people who are going through the same problems. Just knowing that gives them more room to be a little 'crazy.' Because they know that they truly aren't alone in their 'craziness.' Fear of pretending in relatonships, just going through the motions. Loses a sense of identity by giving so much of their openness and love to family or lover. It causes them to be overly sensitive to rejection, so constantly looking to do the perfect thing, which can inevitably lead to a break down. The loss of a relationship can devastate them. They may break down into a zombie-like state for years upon end and ultimately do the inevitable unless they can find something to keep them sane.

But I'm not very familiar with him. What do you think?