• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Type 1] 9 types in our own

Richardsen

MBTI Type
IxFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
1: self criticism, abstract ethical, honest, strong paternal influence ( Sx 1)
2: Why the Fuck you dont love me???, im not helpful, but i excpect a lot of exchange, a lot of love
3: I dont relate at all with this type, maybe an image focus...
4: Romantic, artistic, passionate, self absorbed, tragic, daydreamy, i was emo , cry a lot, dramatic, hate/love relationships with almost everyone who is close to me, self harming, and much more...
5: recluse, detached, "nerdy" as a kid, say little compared with what i actually know theorethical, somewhat iconoclastic, my main type ( not too sure yet)
6: Show strength ,speak one thing when im feeling the opposite, a lot of fear, move against/along of my fears, nervous at the core, a lot of contradictory phobias
7: Play then... work, strong emotions seeker, irresponsible, Keith Richards is my idol, laugh a lot, always starting new projects... almost never finished them, ADHD as a child and still, a lot of interests in many subjects
8: Direct, confrontational, a huge ego, stay strong, blunt.
9: Let it be, but not too much... Relaxed-looking sometimes

We all have a little of each E type... For sure...
Let's try...

Last edited by a moderator:

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
1: self criticism, abstract ethical, honest, strong paternal influence ( Sx 1)
2: Why the Fuck you dont love me???, im not helpful, but i excpect a lot of exchange, a lot of love
3: I dont relate at all with this type, maybe an image focus...
4: Romantic, artistic, passionate, self absorbed, tragic, daydreamy and much more...
5: Theorethical, somewhat iconoclastic, my main type ( not too sure yet)
6: Show strength ,speak one thing when i think the opposite, a lot of fear, move against/along of my fears, nervous at the core, a lot of contradictory phobias
7: Play then... work, strong emotions seeker, irresponsible, Keith Richards is my idol, laugh a lot, always starting new projects... almost never finished them, ADHD as a child and still
8: Direct, confrontational, a huge ego, stay strong...
9: Let it be, but not too much...

We all have a little of each E type... For sure...

Nice cleavage!

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
1: moral fevor, righteous anger, a strong desire for better things in the world, ethical standards, and love of burning justice.

2: compassion for others, helping those in need, and hugging my pet kitty.

3: desire for other to appreciate my greatness, wanting to be known for what I have done, and hate feeling like a loser compared to others.

4: non-conforming individualist, internally emotionally resonant, fixated on my being, wholly unique, and a daydreamer.

5: observant, introspective, iconoclastic views and ideas, and secretive loner.

6: nervous, skeptical, doubtful, trusting, loyal, honest, friendly, against conventions, seeking security in a dangerous world.

7: hedonistic, scattered, and funny.

8: willful, and adamant.

9: peaceful, easygoing, and calm.

Nice cleavage!

I concur! :D

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
1: "I need to do this perfectly! Any flaws are unacceptable!"

2: "I don't know how, but I have to console him/her..."

3: "I need to compare myself to others to know if I'm doing well."

4: "I like wallowing in my mopeyness, dammit!"

5: "I don't want to go out there - it's so chaotic!"

6: "Things will go south, I just know it!"

7: "I don't feel like an adult..."

8: "I can't let myself be seen as too weak by them..."

9: "I'm feeling a bit drowsy..."

Silveresque

1: Want to be good, afraid of being bad
2: Need lotsa love :puppy_dog_eyes:
3: Disintegration?
4: Goal of self-actualization, want to have an identity, daydream, feel uniquely flawed :cry:
5: Analytical, want to be smart, recluse, need lots of space
6: Doubt and uncertainty :unsure:, keep doubting, researching, and analyzing my type constantly, occasional :panic: moments, can be passive-aggressive
7: Well, I'd rather not be bored if I can help it...
8: ---
9: Lazy, procrastinate, agreeable, avoid conflict

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
1: Anal about some things, strong sense of justice and how things should be, anger seeping inside but reluctant to express it

2: Compassionate and considerate of others, sometimes put others' needs above my own

3: Desire to succeed and be seen as successful, compares self to others alot

4: Wants to be understood and accepted for who I am, sensitive, sees beauty in things that others don't see, needs to be true to my self

5: Needs alot of solitude and time alone to think, can be rather aloof and detached, very analytical, private

6: Needs to feel safe and secure, wants to fit in to groups that are important to me, can be prone to analysis paralysis, anxious

7: Can be scatterbrained, flitting from one interest to another, doesn't like to deal with pain, Peter Pan complex

8: Stands up against injustice, will take charge when needed

9: Sees all sides of an issue with all sides being valid, dislikes conflict and avoids it if I can, often feels invisible and insignificant

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
1: strong sense of conviction
2: warm and cuddly with those in my inner sphere (believe it or not)
3: glamorous, flashy, extravagant, cocky, ambitious
4: individualist, self-reflective, withdrawn
5: intellectual, detached, apathetic
6: loyal to those in my inner circle
7: childlike, hedonistic, short attention span
8: strong desire for independence, protective of those closest to me, terrible with authority figures
9: calm, comforting, sweet (believe it or not)

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
1.) anxious, a bit perfectionistic at times (leading to my bad qualities), critical of myself at times.
2.) empathic
3.) Enjoys popularity, ambitious
4.) moody, self absorbed, reflective, individualistic, independent, creative, broken, (for lack of a better word) highly sensitive and easily affected, dreamy
5.) Loves to read a lot, tendency towards isolation and withdrawal if not careful.
6.) Indecisive, intense relationships with authority (sometimes very close with them, other times very questioning of them.)
7.) Does things just because, indulgent, scatter brained, silly and often smiling, playful
8.) Independent, straight shooter, hard working, ambitious.
9.) only when I'm depressed, Tired and apathetic, uninvolved and lazy. Also normally calm and open minded. Hates drama.

Thinkist

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
1: "Something's not right, and it's up to me to see that it will become perfect."
2: "Let me help you...."
3: "Life's a game that you've got to succeed at!"
4: "Leave me alone in my melancholic state. I envy you anyway."
5: "Get away from me until you can prove yourself intelligent."
6: "Friends?"
7: "Let's go out there and have some fun!"
8: "I'm in charge here and you're to know it!"
9: "I'm indifferent..."

This from another 9w1/5w6