• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Type 3] Famous Fictionals 3s

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Naruto Uzumaki: ESFP 3w2 So/Sx 3-8-7

Cloud of Thunder

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Speaking of anime, how about Ash Ketchum from Pokemon? If he's not a 3w2 So/Sx, I don't know who is.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Speaking of anime, how about Ash Ketchum from Pokemon? If he's not a 3w2 So/Sx, I don't know who is.

3w2
- Phil (The Hangover) ESTP 3w2 So/Sx
- White Goodman (Dodgeball) ESTP 3w2 Sx/So
- Lando Calressian (Star Wars) ESFP 3w2 Sp/Sx
- Ash Ketchum (pokemon) ENFJ 3w2 So/Sx
- Bud Fox (Wall Street) ESTP 3w2 So/Sp

3w4
- Dagny Taggart (Atlas Shrugged) INTJ 3w4 Sp/Sx
- Anastasia (Anastasia) ENFJ 3w4 So/Sx
- Patrick Bateman (American Psycho) INTJ 3w4 Sp/Sx
- Governor Swan (Pirates of the Carribean) ESTJ 3w4 Sp/So
- James Bond (Pierce Brosnan version) ISTP 3w4 Sx/Sp
- Elliot Carver (James Bond, Tomorrow Never Dies) ENTJ 3w4 Sp/So or So/Sp

accounted for ;)

S

SingSmileShine

I was just going to comment on Naruto's 3w2ness! Quite a lot of anime characters are 3s because a lot of shounen characters have that determined, go-get-'em personality.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I was just going to comment on Naruto's 3w2ness! Quite a lot of anime characters are 3s because a lot of shounen characters have that determined, go-get-'em personality.

that 3w2-ish enthusiasm is so cute. I'd much rather have him than Sasuke (boring :dry: )

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
Naruto Uzumaki: ESFP 3w2 So/Sx 3-8-7

Hey, I hadn't thought of that! I kinda assumed he was either a 7w8 or a counterphobic wing 7w6... It's rare to see a 3 that isn't either a villain or who doesn't succeed despite his/her Three-ness. :yes:

Er, not that I read Naruto or anything... :unsure: Um... What were we talking about again? :cheese:

Mephisto

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Julien Sorel, Henry V, and Lydgate (Middlemarch) are good examples of 3w4 in classical fiction.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
50% of the characters from Burlesque :laugh:

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Dexter as a 6w5??? Where's the reactivity?

not all 6s are reactive and neurotic. look at Ellen Digeneres, Chuck Norris and Angelina Jolie

Cloud of Thunder

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Does anyone here watch Downton Abbey? Thomas, one of the footmen, seems like a very unhealthy 3w4.

paixfleurs

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
not all 6s are reactive and neurotic. look at Ellen Digeneres, Chuck Norris and Angelina Jolie

I wouldn't assume that they're all neurotic. But reactive, yes...4, 6 and 8 are all reactive types.

Cloud of Thunder

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Sarah Walker and Robert McCallister from Brothers & Sisters are 3s. Both with 4-wings, I believe.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Ellen is reactive.

[youtube=ZA78Y6OKQXc]Ellen DeGeneres - (Late Show with David Letterman) - Preview[/youtube]

Very nervous with confronted with competion, forget humor, tense body etc.

Chuck N is more mellow, but he loses his temper very quickly, for real, it's not just a facade.

Angelina J not reactive? You're fool. She had a lot of complex about her physical appearance, and still very reactive about this, she also feel attacked very easily and develop resentment quickly,j, she's very competitive and extremely possesive and jealous, she would put Brad under hidden camera and followed constantly by private detectives if she could (not that that it's unlikely that she truly did it), she' a shrew.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ellen is reactive.

[youtube=ZA78Y6OKQXc]Ellen DeGeneres - (Late Show with David Letterman) - Preview[/youtube]

Very nervous with confronted with competion, forget humor, tense body etc.

Chuck N is more mellow, but he loses his temper very quickly, for real, it's not just a facade.

Angelina J not reactive? You're fool. She had a lot of complex about her physical appearance, and still very reactive about this, she also feel attacked very easily and develop resentment quickly,j, she's very competitive and extremely possesive and jealous, she would put Brad under hidden camera and followed constantly by private detectives if she could (not that that it's unlikely that she truly did it), she' a shrew.

oh dear, that doesn't sound very fun
are you reactive? (just out of curiousity)

ataru

Permabanned
MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Bender futurama