User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    974 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Overeating, laziness, staying up late at night on my iPhone because I can’t sleep, showering only a few days a week because I wake up late in the morning and get too depressed to shower sometimes (I take at least 15 minutes to drag myself out of bed because I don’t wanna face the day)...
    Depression is being colorblind and constantly told how colorful the world is.

Nohari: https://kevan.org/nohari?name=~MS*ANGEL~

Quote Originally Posted by Nijntje View Post
    "And then, raising my lids slowly and looking out from underneath my lashes, i captured him with my eyes"

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    952 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI Si

Former self-injurer; former smoker turned vaper; caffeine addict (though, I don't really know. Depending on the cosmos, I can take a caffeine pill then fall promptly asleep despite getting proper sleep the night before).
    I live on fast food and junk food. If I was any more of a sloth, I'd be dead. I'm a complete entertainment addict (games, binge watching shows, games).
    I don't know what physical activity is any more (I'm lucky to cover 3000 steps in the course of 24 hours).

I'm just now at the borderline of perfect weight and fat. Thankfully, eating bores me. I only consume to fill a craving or pain or to be social. What's making me fat are all the soda's I drink- coupled with no exercise.
    I shower every day to every other day though... but it's been a year (at least) since I last swept my plywood floor.

Robos Husband πŸ’œπŸ‘‘πŸ’‹ Lord Lavender's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    792 so/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

Sleeping, watching shows on Netflix, reading, ironically I also do the 9 tune out by keeping myself busy like working out and cleaning up and all that jazz.
    7w6 9w1 2w3 Saugine Pisces Sun,Libra Moon, Libra Rising

My Dear Lady Lavender

You are my heart and my soul and my love. You make me feel complete and whole. In my soul garden you are the prettiest sweetest little daisy there and yet the boldest rose at the same time. I love you so much princess <3.

I noticed this was from 2008, which was a different time for the forum, I think, although I dont think I'd have thought the internet was a stranger to surveillance capitalism even back then.

It is something that I'm not sure is a good idea, this sort of self-disclosure, it makes me think of that TV show which is in many ways a good cautionary tale "You", in which the guy is a kind of stalker, obsessive type who does use social media to check everyone else out but never posts anything at all about himself, ever.
    Likes Zhaylin liked this post

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    952 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI Si

I remember those days, @Lark. Back when I was new to the internet, I didn't even use my real name for Facebook lol. It had been drilled into my head to NEVER share something as private as your name.
    Now, I don't care. My kids are all grown up and I'm not interesting enough or pretty enough to worry for myself

For people with any sort of life, though, it probably is a good idea to err on the side of caution because of college and jobs.

Heh, I really liked "You". I didn't think I would, but it was really good.
    Likes Froody Blue Gem liked this post

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI Te

Wow now that I think about it I should be less of a slacker. I still care a bit about my image

Sx/Sp
    Phlegmatic/Choleric
    Likes Zhaylin liked this post

Lavender's Wife β™• βœ¦αƒ¦ robobot14's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    964 sp/so

Caffeine, laying around on the couch, going to bed at 8 pm like an old lady, ice cream, Oreos, pretzel thins, eating things like cheese and cereal straight from the container, soaking things in hot sauce and/or ranch
    9w1-6w7-4w3/Phleg-Mel/Hufflepuff/Aries

𝔐𝔢 𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔭𝔩𝔒 𝔭𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔠𝔒,
    𝔒𝔲𝔯 𝔰π”₯𝔦𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔀 π” π”žπ”°π”±π”©π”’ π”žπ”΄π”žπ”¦π”±π”°
    β„‘ 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔒 𝔢𝔬𝔲 𝔱𝔬 π”°π”±π”žπ”―π”° ✰✰✰✰