• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Type 3] Any 3w2s on this forum?

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I know of a few 3w4s, but I can't think of a single 3w2 here.

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The ones I know of are on Personality Cafe/PerN or the 16types.

Just curious, who are the 3w4s you know? :p

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Aleksei was recently 4w3, but now is 3wX at the moment. You can find him at PersonalityNation (even if he's not 3w2 he still knows plently about the enneagram) :yes:

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Aleksei was recently 4w3, but now is 3wX at the moment. You can find him at PersonalityNation (even if he's not 3w2 he still knows plently about the enneagram) :yes:

Sure he does; ENTJ 4w3?

Yes, Te doms are really sensitive to the T.

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Sure he does; ENTJ 4w3?

Yes, Te doms are really sensitive to the T.

Te dom 4 is certainly a possible type albiet a rare one; INTJ's tend to frequently be 4's though.

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

Oh yeah, I forgot about that thread- OMG! *slams foot on the ground* that was one big ass spider *shudder*

Anyway, while everyone has certain good points in their assertions, I generally trust Aleksei more when it comes to information concerning typology of any category; essentially he's like a secuirty source for my knowledge of this field (phobic 6 dependency).

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think his reasoning is ad hominem in nature.

screenshot20110912at115.png

So I don't have enough shit to be SEE?

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Ok he isn't right all the time; I've read some of his older posts here, and he does make mistakes; but I have seen him learn from those mistakes.